• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Auto Start at 24 people

Should this be added?

• Total voters

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm gonna have to say no to this idea because as other previous forumers states,
  • What's the point of having donor if you can't join full games?
  • Not much time for friends to join
  • Clan Battles/Wars
While this does seem like a good idea, there are quite some flaws to it :/
read what i said

Reactions: J

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
EDIT: As BaccaBoy1999 said, there are solutions to these, but knowing people, some of them are too stubborn to join empty lobbies, and /party warp makes some players invisible to the people warping in the lobby.
HAH I laugh!

Too stubborn to change? Wasn't it Staff that said MCGamer needs to stay updated and changing to stay popular? Wasn't that a main reason for the 1.8 update? If you're fighting a clan where they don't have donor, you wouldn't be joining full games anyways, you would be joining empty ones.

/party warp makes people invisible? Sounds like a glitch, and developers are paid $$$ to fix those.

J

District 13
Reaction score
HAH I laugh!

Too stubborn to change? Wasn't it Staff that said MCGamer needs to stay updated and changing to stay popular? Wasn't that a main reason for the 1.8 update? If you're fighting a clan where they don't have donor, you wouldn't be joining full games anyways, you would be joining empty ones.

/party warp makes people invisible? Sounds like a glitch, and developers are paid $$$ to fix those.
First of all, when did I ever say "too stubborn to change" I only implied that people would rather join full lobbies or almost full rather than waiting an in empty lobby. I have to agree with you on the clans that don't have donor, but most clans have members with diamond, platinum, etc. For the /party warp it is a glitch and the developers will work on it to fix it, but as of right now, that is not their top priority.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all, when did I ever say "too stubborn to change" I only implied that people would rather join full lobbies or almost full rather than waiting an in empty lobby. I have to agree with you on the clans that don't have donor, but most clans have members with diamond, platinum, etc. For the /party warp it is a glitch and the developers will work on it to fix it, but as of right now, that is not their top priority.
Actually, most clans do not have donor.

If it isn't important enough for the devs, it isn't really important enough to be brought up as an argument.

Lobbies normally start to fill fast when they have 4 people. For clans, you would commonly have at least 4 per clan in each lobby, meaning they won't be sitting for long.

If you're playing with friends, they also won't be sitting for long.

If you're alone, then just don't join empty lobbies :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, most clans do not have donor.

If it isn't important enough for the devs, it isn't really important enough to be brought up as an argument.

Lobbies normally start to fill fast when they have 4 people. For clans, you would commonly have at least 4 per clan in each lobby, meaning they won't be sitting for long.

If you're playing with friends, they also won't be sitting for long.

If you're alone, then just don't join empty lobbies :)
Oh okay

I'm not aware of clans that much, but I usually assumed that most clans would have donor.

I wasn't really trying to start up an argument to be honest :/

That is also true
^
^

Okay, well thanks for explaining it to me now :) I get what you meant in your first posts and I'm sorry if I seemed a little bit rude.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh okay

I'm not aware of clans that much, but I usually assumed that most clans would have donor.

I wasn't really trying to start up an argument to be honest :/

That is also true
^
^

Okay, well thanks for explaining it to me now :) I get what you meant in your first posts and I'm sorry if I seemed a little bit rude.
ye np

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I guess I see the angle of which you are coming from.
In my case I won my donor, but I would've bought it anyway if I would've not won.
Also, when I was a regular member I was fine with the fact I could get kicked and such, as I recognized how people who actually paid for that access deserve it... :/
Alright, I am saying this from my past green bean life as well as my current staff member life.
As a green bean(Being one for about 1 1/2 years), there was honestly no need for MCGamer to have an autostart, because all you would have to do is join servers with less than 6 people, and those would get immediately filled and you wouldn't get kicked(Well if a famous youtuber joins then that's a different story). Even now, the situation hasn't changed, just join a server and wait because I can guarantee you more players will join.

Now as a Mod, I am able to get many permissions which the other donators have, and I just want to say that joining full games is one of the most major perks in getting donor. If the autostart is added, then it will completely wipe out the perk of joining full games, which will cause people to stop buying ranks, causing MCGamer to have no more funds to maintain the servers. None of us want that to happen.

I honestly feel you. I would never be allowed to buy donor if I asked my parents, but I was able to live it off as a green bean, and so can you! If one day you can get the funds to donate, then you will be able to realize the great perks that come with it when joining a full server. c:

SolarSnow

Spectator
Reaction score
The lobbies could go to a 15 or 10 second wait instead of starting

MikeDao

Survivor
Reaction score
Nah, it gives people time to vote or let the donor ranks join last minute.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci