• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asanity

Aviate, it has been another short run. I've had an amazing experience leading the clan along my close friend Lucidictive. I'm sad to say, but were ending this short this run. We might be coming back in the future, but not for a while. I miss will make sure to keep this chat up, I will miss so many of you guys. For the short month I've gotten to know each and one of you guys I will make sure to keep all of you guys in my heart. I love each and one of you guys no homo, and I wish that you guys will do the same with me. I hope you guys realize I'm doing this for the better good of the clan. I hope you guys do forgive me, because every time I have to type this my heart breaks. I want to thank each and one of you guys for believing in me leading you guys. I've had the pleasure and feel very honored. With everyone leaving the clan & going on breaks, we are down to nearly no members. It's been an amazing experience once again, and some time in the future we might cross paths once again. This time, my quote I run by "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence" will not be true. Understand I'm not doing this for myself, but for YOU guys. I love you guys and will truly miss you guys.

CruelDefiance please have the honor to lock this thread.

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. #Aviate
Every word of that described how this was. Had a phenomenal leader.
Though there was a lot of drama. I hope this isnt the last time I post on this thread, and I hope the legacy will one day live on. RIP Aviate, onephenomenal of a clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci