• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterStyle

Spectator
Reaction score
Probably the best clan thread layout, its so unique I really like what you did with the info of the members.
Cheerleader?

Leeparhity

Tribute
Reaction score
Good bye Aviate I feel that I wont ever be accepted and that I am wasting a lot of time trying. Just want to say for the memebers who might care about me leaving like Hks, Vulza and Little thank you so much for helping me with my PVP and I always have a blast playing with you guys but I just don't feel like I fit in with the clan. Also I am sorry for what I did yesterday when we did that scrim thing at the end. Andy keep being a strong leader and goodbye Aviate ;(

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Good bye Aviate I feel that I wont ever be accepted and that I am wasting a lot of time trying. Just want to say for the memebers who might care about me leaving like Hks, Vulza and Little thank you so much for helping me with my PVP and I always have a blast playing with you guys but I just don't feel like I fit in with the clan. Also I am sorry for what I did yesterday when we did that scrim thing at the end. Andy keep being a strong leader and goodbye Aviate ;(
._. Byeee D:

You were the one guy that actually helped out during that game on SG1.. everyone else was either trolling Myles while he was AFK and glitched out with sprint particles, (They died from the same guy ;_; ) or just joking about other stuff, and they forgot what we were there to do - Except you. Thank you for that, as the game might have dragged on for like another 30 minutes before I ended it, either with a win or a loss.

Last edited:

Leeparhity

Tribute
Reaction score
._. Byeee D:

You were the one guy that actually helped out during that game on SG1.. everyone else was either trolling Myles while he was AFK and glitched out with sprint particles, (They died from the same guy ;_; ) or just joking about other stuff, and they forgot what we were there to do - Except you. Thank you for that, as the game might have dragged on for like another 30 minutes before I ended it, either with a win or a loss.
I was just trying to be a good player and help out :) it was great having you in my scrim team although I got picked and kinda failed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci