• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

DatJuanGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
I, Soul, speak on behalf of the Forgotten.

We challenge you to a Clan battle.
Rules for the clan battle are located in this thread: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/clan-battle-rules.55649/

If interested, start a conversation with me on the forums, or contact me VIA Skype (TheSoulCairn).
If not interested, just reply with "No."
It is a great honour to be challenged by in my opinion one of the best clans in MCSG at this moment in time but currently we cannot accept this request because we still need to get a couple things in order with our clan and members.Also, in our opinion need to do a little more work together before we go against opposition of your stature.Therefore, we politely decline.

5starhobo

Spectator
Reaction score
Glad to see so much activity! Keep up the good work Andy and crew! :D -the forgotten hobo </3 :'( lol! jk

DatJuanGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
Glad to see so much activity! Keep up the good work Andy and crew! :D -the forgotten hobo </3 :'( lol! jk
Blake, Nice to see you... It's been a while, You should get on the Teamspeak from time to time <3
#HoboComeBack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci