• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMingus

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, it's time I leave the clan. I've had lots of fun with you guys, and I've learned a lot, but I don't feel I have enough time to be a scrim member or a member at all. I don't understand why I should be in a clan if I'm not going to be active, so I'll just leave until I can be active again. Hopefully you guys understand and we can still be friends. I've had greats times with all of you, and I hope to return at a later time. -Best of luck, TheMingus

mrstunning

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, it's time I leave the clan. I've had lots of fun with you guys, and I've learned a lot, but I don't feel I have enough time to be a scrim member or a member at all. I don't understand why I should be in a clan if I'm not going to be active, so I'll just leave until I can be active again. Hopefully you guys understand and we can still be friends. I've had greats times with all of you, and I hope to return at a later time. -Best of luck, TheMingus
i had fun talking to you bro :'(

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry for begging inactive for the last 2 days i was very busy. could i please have the TS thanks @AviAndy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci