• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Back in the day...

Reaction score
As a spectator trying to draw the creepers towards unsuspecting players. Also pushing people's wolves off the edge of cliffs (I'm a bad man I know). Oh and getting 5-6 wolves and being called the wolf man.

Reaction score
I remember always being killed by mobs on my first MC account, then going unto my friends user and pawning everybody because I wasn't afraid of loosing. And the mobs, oh the mobs...

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seriously, they're not really. The added a couple new things and that's it. I really don't see why this is even a thread, and plus Necroed :p

Shandy

Survivor
Reaction score
Bets thing I remember about beta? The players probably! The nooby way I and other pros now use to put 'Team meet at fountain!' and also iFrox :p He use to play at school i think ;)

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
upload_2014-7-8_18-57-59.jpeg

Please don't post on threads that have been inactive for over a month, it's called "necroing" and just brings up old topics that don't need to be brought up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci