• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Back in the day...

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember playing in-browser because minecraft kept crashing ;-; Also having to keep reinstalling minecraft, losing my server.dat and therefore my swathes of servers. I mainly played on the Tekkit server in 2012 and so only played about 100 SG games.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I remember when Team Elite was the official build team of MCSG and when we put Lost Ridge up for its first real games on the servers...

I also remember when I would almost always see and team up with my old friends, Hystericallify, teovald and BlackHead. Those were the days when I enjoyed this game the most.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you could find diamond armour in chests, and when Chad would randomly join a server to check how things were running.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
when everyone played just to play...

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
When SG2 was released, playing on Vareide and InTheLittleWood featured servers was fun (48 player) 2 man deathmatch and 1 hr long games :D
Edit:
I remember Mindahl, 3Crowns, and The_Arena_Master (who is still around I think).
O boy 3crowns :3 I remember him

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci