• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Back To School Thoughts...

Do you like school?

• Yes Its better than staying at home

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • No, boring, tiring, rubbish

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm a bit disappointed that I won't be able to have as much free time, but it's honestly not that bad. I do well in school and there are plenty of people I know so I'll be fine.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
The only thing I'm doing different is being the person I am

The rest of them, Oh, there just fake ;)
They're*

Try to find the people that you would want to be friends with, and become more like that person. Someone that you would want to be friends with, then you'll be able to make friends.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
They're*

Try to find the people that you would want to be friends with, and become more like that person. Someone that you would want to be friends with, then you'll be able to make friends.
True, but then I'd be fake.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I've really never had a problem with a school.

Projects and homework aren't the most fun, but I really have no problem with it in the end. I definitely procrastinate, but in the end, I get everything done, and I usually have good grades :)

I usually look at school from more of a social angle, which is a lot of fun (unless I don't have any classes with my friends :p)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I've really never had a problem with a school.

Projects and homework aren't the most fun, but I really have no problem with it in the end. I definitely procrastinate, but in the end, I get everything done, and I usually have good grades :)

I usually look at school from more of a social angle, which is a lot of fun (unless I don't have any classes with my friends :p)
I would make a joke about procrastination, but not right now. Maybe tomorrow.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Thing about my school, it's like everyone is your friend :) so I don't have a problem. Everyone treats each other with respect. The only thing i don't like it learning/stuff but I like going to school to meet with my friends c: I only start September 1st so I have time.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I'm moving to a boarding school and I'm not too sure how it's going to turn out :/ Especially because it's going to be a big move from Vietnam to Canada and I'm going to be in the country without any family or friends. I'm starting on September 2nd though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci