• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Back to School.

ImProfuse

Survivor
Reaction score
It's incredible how many ignorant people there are when it comes to their Education and their future. They are so clueless to what their future has in store for them without a proper Education, they think that they'll get second chances but they're only going to end up being homeless and most likely becoming drug addicts. Sad, but their choice.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't forget that doing well in school doesn't necessarily mean you'll be set for life. It'll likely help a great deal, that much is true, but I believe that your career is more reliant on connections. Also, if you're stressing out over grades, don't forget that it's just a number or letter at the end of the day. You're not going to drop dead just because you got a C+ on your report card.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
School helps in you're life.
This is ironic, but in a way that makes me look mean if I point it out. Now I feel bad :(

Speaking of ironic, isn't it funny how schools have...
  • creepers (creepy people)
  • skeletons (anorexic teens)
  • zombies (early starting times with teens)
  • spiders (people that seem to know everything that's happening)
  • endermen (kids that have already gotten super tall)
  • pigmen (gangs/groups of jerks)
  • ghasts (that one kid on the bus) (oh gawd that fat joke was terrible)
  • witches (that one teen who has a giant pimple on their nose) (again, I'm sorry)
  • bunnies (the cute people who always have a boy/girlfriend
  • evil bunnies (the cute girl that is a jerk)
I think I just ticked off just about everyone xD

I think that school is definitely important, but it needs to be less stressful. Today kids have bullying, athleticism judgement, creeps, drug addicts, and all during puberty. Ever looked into schooling in Japan? It's kind of crazy. The system is so intense, it has become part of the reason that Japan is 7th if you rank countries by suicide rate.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
This is ironic, but in a way that makes me look mean if I point it out. Now I feel bad :(

Speaking of ironic, isn't it funny how schools have...
  • creepers (creepy people)
  • skeletons (anorexic teens)
  • zombies (early starting times with teens)
  • spiders (people that seem to know everything that's happening)
  • endermen (kids that have already gotten super tall)
  • pigmen (gangs/groups of jerks)
  • ghasts (that one kid on the bus) (oh gawd that fat joke was terrible)
  • witches (that one teen who has a giant pimple on their nose) (again, I'm sorry)
  • bunnies (the cute people who always have a boy/girlfriend
  • evil bunnies (the cute girl that is a jerk)
I think I just ticked off just about everyone xD

I think that school is definitely important, but it needs to be less stressful. Today kids have bullying, athleticism judgement, creeps, drug addicts, and all during puberty. Ever looked into schooling in Japan? It's kind of crazy. The system is so intense, it has become part of the reason that Japan is 7th if you rank countries by suicide rate.
I just realised, that was really clever xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci