• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bajancanadian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He's not that bad in my opinion :p Although I personally haven't been in a crazed lobby that's obsessed with him ;)

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
I absolutely HATE this thread. It is just a punch of people hating on one guy. I personally enjoy his videos and dont see why he gets this much hate. His fanboys are the annoying ones not him. He just plays on our hunger games witch is actually helping us as well. Hes not a bad dude and none of what is happening is his fault. He just puts out content that he wants his thousands of fans to enjoy. Please stop being immature and complaining about him on a thread.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I absolutely HATE this thread. It is just a punch of people hating on one guy. I personally enjoy his videos and dont see why he gets this much hate. His fanboys are the annoying ones not him. He just plays on our hunger games witch is actually helping us as well. Hes not a bad dude and none of what is happening is his fault. He just puts out content that he wants his thousands of fans to enjoy. Please stop being immature and complaining about him on a thread.
I don't hate bajan, I just don't like his fanboys, who swear, spam, and harass others. He's not the nicest in-game, and I don't really like his videos. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make their immature. It's just a different one, so why can't we just disagree and stop throwing out the minor insults.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't hate bajan, I just don't like his fanboys, who swear, spam, and harass others. He's not the nicest in-game, and I don't really like his videos. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make their immature. It's just a different one, so why can't we just disagree and stop throwing out the minor insults.
I wouldnt care about your opinion if you kept it to yourself. Its when there is a entire thread made about not liking him that makes it immature.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think they were targeting Banjan at all. I mean a couple said they personally weren't that fond of him but hey. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think they were targeting Banjan at all. I mean a couple said they personally weren't that fond of him but hey. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Exactly what I'm trying to say.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
We may not have expressed it that well, but I have no hate on bajan other than I dislike his videos, I also dislike pewdiepie and tobuscus for near enough the same reasons. But the fanboys/girls are really annoying, the amount of times I've just said something silly like dude and not "dood" and I've had them fist fight me because of me saying it the way it spelled in the English language is unreal. Yeah we have stated we disliked his videos, and that he has before broken the rules on video... But other than the dislike of his videos I really am not that fussed, if people enjoy his videos fine, but there is no need to worship him, dislike or hate on someone who doesn't have that same opinion on his videos, that is all we are trying to say here.

L

Lululioness

Actually I'm sure bajan canadian plays on different servers depending on who he is playing with :3 Considering Angry Jukebox has played with him (I think) and I'm sure it was on eu.

Also any youtuber that decides to put on a fake voice annoys me 99% of the time, such examples Bajan Canadian, Tobuscus, PewDiePie, and umm I cannot think of anymore off the top of my head, (Captain Sparkles maybe, but I like his videos most of the time), but Bajan Canadian mostly, not only because of the annoying fake voice, he also seems to have created his own language... Such as Doood and we deeed it, are two examples of people spelling stuff incorrectly just to follow bajan... I don't know, his videos just generally annoy me and I really cannot see why people worship him so much (I understand people liking his videos, each to their own, but why worship 1 guy)...
I didn't even know that doood wad made by Bajan, but now I'll stop saying it.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
If bajan wasn't here, their would be no noobs to kill.

Think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci