• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bajancanadian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
well I would tell you guys about my dislikes buuuut everyone has said it but I do like Tobuscus and Pewdiepie and I don't hate Bajan I just find his channel boring I uess

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Bajan's popping into the Charity livestream. He cant be all bad c:

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
Bajan's popping into the Charity livestream. He cant be all bad c:
We didn't say he was a bad person, you don't have to be a good youtuber with a good fanbase to help with fundraising :3 Anyone can be nice and help with charity.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally dont care for the way he talks, it can get old. But apparently his subs like it! Even blamph and myself are guilty of talking differently and being silly. But Bajan does it so very constantly..
Kudos to him and his following, I just dont personally like it.
And his fanbase is a bit annoying. I dont mind so much though. I end up killing them in game 90% of the time anyway x3

LPGeneratorX

Tribute
Reaction score
Bajan=Good Youtuber
His 10 year old fans on MCSG=Annoying. :(

Oh god it's pewdipie all over again exept I don't hate bajan. But I don't see any reason to go nuts when he's on a server, I mean he's a person too.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
but dude people on us servers are more of a challenge ive been on eu and au and ca and the people there sux
Eu people are much more better than US, you just haven't played with the good people, and also a few of the VERY good people have quit like, Mindahl, TheTrueDozer, Sleivert

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I'm talking about is people who hate him because people change their skins for him and Jerome and give him stuff, he doesn't want any of them to do it, he usually just kills them
stop posting, keep on eating that fat pizza;P

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Eu people are much more better than US, you just haven't played with the good people, and also a few of the VERY good people have quit like, Mindahl, TheTrueDozer, Sleivert
Dozer's back c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci