• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banners? Thumbnails? Forum Signatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewn12

Diamond
Reaction score
The options:
- Channel Banner
- Thumbnails
- Forum Signatures
Price:
FREE!! :D!
Background:
- Minecraft Landscape: i dont care
- Normal Coloured Back...
( Your choice )
Text: MCSG With CROZ! Colour: black outline with a light burgandy inside. (Also can you put the minecraft logo above like zach27s? :3)

Pop23z

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi There! I would like a Thumbnail please! :D
IGN:pop23z
BackRound: SolarFrost Cornucopia :D
Text: I would like it to say Minecraft on the top and my skin on the Minecraft sign :D Then under the minecraft sign I would like it to say "MCSG WITH POP23Z" in all caps and I would like the color for both signs to be a shiny white with black outlines! That's all I would like! Thank you for your time and thanks for making this! Also can you add in "Episode 1" and then send me the file so I can change it everytime :D I know I have to add you on Skype to get the file so heres my Skype: Try both, but only one will work "mr.bojangles" or "brian.swartley1" thx!
BTW Here is my skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/pop23z

MashalNory

Survivor
Reaction score
To any1 reading this at the moment I'm in summer with not rly any computer, I'm typing this in the ipad... So no gfx ATM

EpicRhubarb

Diamond
Reaction score
The options:
- Channel Banner
Price:
FREE!!
BAckground: SG4, Breeze Island and Valleyside University
I would also like a 3D version of my caracter in the background. I would also like a MCSG logo in the background and the sg4, breeze island, demons breeze in blur.
Text: MCSG w/EpicRhubarb
Font: I dont care what it is.
EDIT: PLEASE READ: Instead of Demon's I would Like Valleyside university​
Important Info:
Minecraft name: EpicRhubarb
Thanks!

MoonGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, i would like a thumbnail with Valleyside university (a the background) and it say MCSG with MoonGuy12345 and my characters holding MoonGuy12345 (the word). BTW my IGN is:MoonGuy12345

Freshedoutjay

Survivor
Reaction score
The options:
- Channel Banner
BAckground: Solar Frost
( Your choice )
Text: Make it say FreshedOutGaming
IGN:FreshedOutJay
Other info: make me stand on top of the word FreshedOutGaming and also make me hang from the bottom of the word FreshedOutGaming. Make the color of FreshedOutGaming cyan blue or purple

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Can I have a thumbnail kind of like your second example, but with orange and yellow (a yellow that is different than my skin) as the background, then in the corner it has me, and the font should say, "MCSG with Butter!" (can you please make the font the same color as me?)

Thank you <3

SwAmPdOnKeY28

Tribute
Reaction score
The options:
- Channel Banner
- Thumbnails
- Forum Signatures
Price:
FREE!!
BAckground:
- Minecraft Landscape: Vallyside Universitys, Spawn
- Normal Coloured Back...
( Your choice )
Text: Minecraft MCSG With SwAmPdOnKeY28, Also can I get my skin in the thumbnail like your first example
You chose!
( you can even tell what colors or what font!
Important Info: Can I have all the writing white except for my name could I have that it a light blue please
( MC NAME ) SwAmPdOnKeY28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci