• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Battlefield 3

Do you like Battlefield 3?

• yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
you play on pc in europe? if so I'd be happy to add you :)

CrazyGabe

Spectator
Reaction score
I compared Battlefield Bad Company 2 with Battlefield 3,guess what, BFBC2 is better because BF3 because:
-it has very realistic sounds (you feel like you're in the game)
-it is CPU dependent so you need a GTX9800(4 years old card) to run it on ULTRA ,when in BF3(EA made FrostBite 2 to use GPU just to make people buy nVidia's products :/) you need a mother****ing GTX590 to run it at ULTRA
-BF3 has retarded kids, but while I was playing BFBC2 we always used teamwork and I had a really nice experience playing it
-BF3 costs like $100 and you get nothing more than a bull**** premium,but in BFBC2 you had just 1 expansion pack that was just $20 but had ALOT of content(2x more weapons,3x more maps,character customization)
-?????

I think I've whined enough.

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
I compared Battlefield Bad Company 2 with Battlefield 3,guess what, BFBC2 is better because BF3 because:
-it is CPU dependent so you need a GTX9800(4 years old card) to run it on ULTRA ,when in BF3(EA made FrostBite 2 to use GPU just to make people buy nVidia's products :/) you need a mother****ing GTX590 to run it at ULTRA
-BF3 has retarded kids, but while I was playing BFBC2 we always used teamwork and I had a really nice experience playing it
-BF3 costs like $100 and you get nothing more than a bull**** premium,but in BFBC2 you had just 1 expansion pack that was just $20 but had ALOT of content(2x more weapons,3x more maps,character customization)
-?????

well, thats your opinion :p so i can't say anything :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well BF3 has more realistic sounds yet I believe BF2's sound made you feel in the game a little bit more.
Yet it looks 10x more graphically appealing then BF2, definitely worth it.
Is that related to the gameplay, the graphics or any of the game itself? It's the internet, I wouldn't hate a game because it has annoying kids in it.
You're comparing the games by price?
-?????
?????

I do agree that BF2 feels like you're in the moment, but BF3 has more realistic gameplay, more realistic graphics and more realistic sound. Maybe not better in some cases but the realism makes it a fun and challenging game to play.

That's just my opinion though, it just seemed that your rants were related to costs and people on the servers of the games more then other things.

CrazyGabe

Spectator
Reaction score
I do agree that BF2 feels like you're in the moment, but BF3 has more realistic gameplay, more realistic graphics and more realistic sound. Maybe not better in some cases but the realism makes it a fun and challenging game to play.

That's just my opinion though, it just seemed that your rants were related to costs and people on the servers of the games more then other things.
I was talking about Battlefield Bad Company 2 that was launched in May 2010.It has the same graphics like BF3, and it's more playable.

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
I quite enjoy Battlefield 3, I reckon Bad Company 2 was awesome but I would much prefer to play BF3 any day. I have always had much more fun playing BF3 than BC2. Also any whiny kids who happen to be on the same server as me soon learn to stop being annoying or leave the game :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci