• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Battlefield 3

Do you like Battlefield 3?

• yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
everybody who want to play with me, add me on Skype: nikitos084 or if you play on ps3: nikriga , thx for attention and posting answers to this thread!!!!!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Is there any way to crack bf 3 and play multiplayer ?^^
There is no way to crack BF3 you got to buy one, i bought it for my ps3, and now I'm going to buy a good gaming pc with it!!!!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
guys who think that Battlefield 3 Premium is over- priced, look on this video!!! :

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
BF3 premium is overpriced but the game itself is so awesome I bought it anyway

CrazyGabe

Spectator
Reaction score
Sincerely I can't wait for a game to use the UnrealEngine 4.It's better than the previous because you don't need a superGPU to run a game, and the best part is that it will not stress the CPU unless you modify something in the game(explosions, moving particles) because the nerds at EG found a way to make everything in the game look real, but most important, they made the game a some random universe. For example, if you ever made a map in a game, when you wanted to make a wall explode when you hit it with a rocket , you made a layer which was the wall looking normally, and on a damage over (for ex.) 200 the destroyed layer of the wall appeared and the normal one got deleted.But now you don't need to load the two layers, you load only 1, and on big maps it makes a difference of about like 10-15 FPS :)

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah UnrealEngine 4 looks awesome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci