• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Be careful with your teammate

Reaction score
Just a small tip that I feel should be out there. If you are in a team, especially over Skype or Teamspeak, be sure to have a plan for deathmatch. Make sure your partner doesn't become your greatest enemy after you kill the other guy. It is for his reason now I refuse to play with my cousin, for after we beat the guy, me sustaining most the damage, but having the best armor and gear, he felt it was a good idea to turn on me immediately after that guy was dead, and plain screaming into the mic. Don't be one of those people. Make a plan. Give each other time and space to recuperate and swap gear. This has been a message from your friendly neighborhood Metagross.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Just a small tip that I feel should be out there. If you are in a team, especially over Skype or Teamspeak, be sure to have a plan for deathmatch. Make sure your partner doesn't become your greatest enemy after you kill the other guy. It is for his reason now I refuse to play with my cousin, for after we beat the guy, me sustaining most the damage, but having the best armor and gear, he felt it was a good idea to turn on me immediately after that guy was dead, and plain screaming into the mic. Don't be one of those people. Make a plan. Give each other time and space to recuperate and swap gear. This has been a message from your friendly neighborhood Metagross.
Shouldn't team in the first place, to make it fair for everyone else. c:

Rusty

Career
Reaction score
We should totally have a fisticuffs mode

jackaboy

Tribute
Reaction score
I only rarely team and if I do its on Skype.
If I type team i'm always betrayed :(

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
That's why I only team with people I know. XD

jackaboy

Tribute
Reaction score
Same. But I don't team with them if not on Skype. Once my friend back-stabbed me when we were type teaming :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci