• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beating Flint n Steel

jDude645

Experienced
Reaction score
If I know someone has FnS, I Run toward them and suddenly back away to try to make them waste its durability.

Nitro_Elite

Career
Reaction score
I guess, but thats such an amazing and simple strategy. Thanks so much for telling me! :D
A good tip for if you manage to get lit on fire, 1. Sprint not Sprint Jump away for a little, Sprint Jumping on fire is wayyyy slower, if the person has stopped following, eat up and keep running. 2. If they continue following, turn around and show them your flint and steel while backing up. It will make them worry and if needed you can light them on fire and run, hope this helps.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
When I am on fire. I usual spam my fire. Trying in a panic to light my opponent on fire. Effective

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's a tip I've given to people who want to be better at flint and steel. Pretend like you're gonna eat food then light them on fire. So if you're charging someone, they're walking backwards, they have food in their hand but it's not showing the animation of them eating, they're probably gonna try and light you on fire ;)

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
A tip for if you do get set on fire: Don't run, you'll keep getting knocked back and the guy will either bow you down or chase you down and kill you. If you do get set on fire, either get to the water if it's not a going to get you killed or fight to the death. I've found it feels far more satisfying knowing that at least you didn't go down easy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci