• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beginning to End; The Story of VEX: "The God Faction"

banditofernando

Spectator
Reaction score
:( I really want you guys to join my faction where we can become great.again!
And also how did you make that epic sheep farm
Sadly all fun and games must come to an end. The majority of our faction has left for college, Fido being one of the latest, returning for another year, so we just don't have time for Minecraft. You might see us on here or there, but not much. As for the sheep farm it's a custom design that Tabor and his friend came up with. If you figure out the basics it's easy.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, that is insane haha you managed to crash the server with your hoppers. Anyways nice base!

Tabor473

Spectator
Reaction score
Sadly all fun and games must come to an end. The majority of our faction has left for college, Fido being one of the latest, returning for another year, so we just don't have time for Minecraft. You might see us on here or there, but not much. As for the sheep farm it's a custom design that Tabor and his friend came up with. If you figure out the basics it's easy.
:)

It took a while to come up with.
Just to help you out. Sheep can only spawn on grass and the amount of grass within the spawn area affects how many sheep will spawn per spawn cycle. This is from 1-4. So a perfect construction will allow 4 sheep to spawn per cycle. Next. If 6 sheep are within like 8 blocks of a spawner they will stop it from spawning.

So maximize grass and move sheep as fast as possible.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:)

It took a while to come up with.
Just to help you out. Sheep can only spawn on grass and the amount of grass within the spawn area affects how many sheep will spawn per spawn cycle. This is from 1-4. So a perfect construction will allow 4 sheep to spawn per cycle. Next. If 6 sheep are within like 8 blocks of a spawner they will stop it from spawning.

So maximize grass and move sheep as fast as possible.
Um I don't understand that really could you take a picture if you remade it in single player and
@Solomonm1999 @Drybear1998 read that for our mob grinder

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
It would be a shame if my customized TNT/Hybrid cannon showed up :p

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
you already admitted you found a glitch in the system and duped and now youve solely situated a bunch of pain and drama in the survival server handing out around 2million dollars because of your duplicating.

Tabor473

Spectator
Reaction score
you already admitted you found a glitch in the system and duped and now youve solely situated a bunch of pain and drama in the survival server handing out around 2million dollars because of your duplicating.
I am confused about what you are referring to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci