• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beginning to End; The Story of VEX: "The God Faction"

Tabor473

Spectator
Reaction score
the fact remains you duplicated diamond blocks and such then gave them to a bunch of random people and screwed the economy
How would we duplicated diamond blocks? This sounds oddly similar to the illegal glitching done to enter our base.

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
How would we duplicated diamond blocks? This sounds oddly similar to the illegal glitching done to enter our base.
i was teleported in by a friend and i cant say but i know it happened bandito bragged about it to me and then confessed to a staff member

banditofernando

Spectator
Reaction score
i was teleported in by a friend and i cant say but i know it happened bandito bragged about it to me and then confessed to a staff member
Lol, I never said such a thing? The only thing I said to your FACTION MEMBER was to stop telling us we were all going to get banned. Can you stop lying please? Nobody likes those types of people in real life, they usually don't do well.

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol, I never said such a thing? The only thing I said to your FACTION MEMBER was to stop telling us we were all going to get banned. Can you stop lying please? Nobody likes those types of people in real life, they usually don't do well.
hey guess what the best part is... you admitted it to staff i was in the chat on an alt i heard it and so did the anonymous admin. i also will be getting you banned on teamspeak for the messages like these you feel are appropriate to keep sending me,
http://gyazo.com/48a80a57da2db8bb080ca863d56c0d59
youv done that 3 times now i screenshotted 2 of them...

Tabor473

Spectator
Reaction score
We love murdering your family by the thousands. ;)

So much wool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci