• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Benja and Jerome: Your Thoughts and Opinions

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
have you actually watched his videos? ok they do act immature but he isn't nooby? he is really good at pvp, there is a difference between noobiness and immaturity, and in their case they have cleverly appealed to a wide audience
I've seen bajan's videos and in a 1v1 fight with most MCSGers who aren't noobs (200+ wins) he would probably lose. He may be decent at pvp but he's honestly not that great. ASFJerome is even worse than he is.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I've seen bajan's videos and in a 1v1 fight with most MCSGers who aren't noobs (200+ wins) he would probably lose. He may be decent at pvp but he's honestly not that great. ASFJerome is even worse than he is.
That's what I was saying? he is decent at pvp?

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are alright YouTubers, it is just there target audience is a young fan base and I believe that is why it annoys people. There is nothing wrong with them, but they do intend for their content to be targeted at younger people and that is why their fan base is immature at times.

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG staff picked on them only because they where popular thats my opinion

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
Bingo, one of the first non-YouTubers who has mentioned this. You can dislike them and hate on them all you want, but odds are, they've achieved something most of those who hate on them can only dream of achieving. They've essentially mastered YouTube, and I respect them a lot for it. Not to mention, if you've managed to talk to them before, you'll know that they're some really entertaining and fun guys to just chat with. You can't hate the fact that their fans savagely overused their video terms, and Jerome's skin. That's out of their control (but a hell of a marketing move at that.)

Yes, Bajan used a mod that wasn't legal here. Did he actually care? No, probably not. He had been banking on releasing his server soon after the ban anyways, so he was planning on abandoning ship within a half month or so. They're both business people, and they cashed in on a huge opportunity by drawing their fanbase over to their server even easier (no matter the quality), because by him getting banned, that gave him a reason to openly hate on MCSG. At least, that's the way I saw it, and a pretty interesting perspective.
I Agree ^

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
I love them so much and im glad to see that not everyone in this post are like "They suck"

#Benj&baccReturns for HG 200 where it all began... hopefully with no hacks :)

dq

District 13
Reaction score
not gonna lie here, i kinda just jumped on the bandwagon of people who say that baccas suck, bajan sucks, jerome sucks, etc.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, but I don't understand. What does "Benja" mean? I know it's another name for BajanCanadian (I think). But I don't get it. :p
My opinion: As you may know, I'm not exactly fond of either of them. But can we all remember that correlation does not imply causation. So just because a good amount of "baccas" use the Better Sprint Mod and block glitch, does not mean being a "bacca" makes you use the Better Sprint Mod or block glitch.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, but I don't understand. What does "Benja" mean? I know it's another name for BajanCanadian (I think). But I don't get it. :p
My opinion: As you may know, I'm not exactly fond of either of them. But can we all remember that correlation does not imply causation. So just because a good amount of "baccas" use the Better Sprint Mod and block glitch, does not mean being a "bacca" makes you use the Better Sprint Mod or block glitch.
Benja could be like short for Benjamin. it also sounds a lot like Bajan and it rhymes with Bacca

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I could care less about them two, but when I get killed by a 4 team of BSM using Baccas, that is what annoys me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci