• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Benja and Jerome: Your Thoughts and Opinions

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I gotta say, I was once a supporter when Mitch still had around 50,000 subscribers and I loved his content. I am no longer a fan because ever since his fanbase grew, most of his fans are now kids, fanboying everywhere he goes and supporting him in situations where they can't even relate. Now he doesn't swear, he's acting more of a child than he was before he grew and I just hate it. .-.
*Nods head with approval* I loved his old videos.... LOVED, But he got a case of the ChimneySwift11's where you just stop caring for your fans, and care about the money/fame

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All they clearly care about is money. Mitch's ugly ass face and his subpar videos will soon be eradicated when the 7-10 year old kids who make up 95% of his fan-base realize that he is a hacking piece of crap who's only dream is to make boatloads of cash by deceiving ignorant children. They are both honestly disgusting human beings and I hope they realize that what they do is not only ethically wrong but also illegal in that they use hacked clients/mods in order to make money off youtube videos. Hopefully one day they are banned from YT and their money made from their videos is taken away from them.
Having
Anger
Towards
Everybody
Reaching
Success

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
Bingo, one of the first non-YouTubers who has mentioned this. You can dislike them and hate on them all you want, but odds are, they've achieved something most of those who hate on them can only dream of achieving. They've essentially mastered YouTube, and I respect them a lot for it. Not to mention, if you've managed to talk to them before, you'll know that they're some really entertaining and fun guys to just chat with. You can't hate the fact that their fans savagely overused their video terms, and Jerome's skin. That's out of their control (but a hell of a marketing move at that.)

Yes, Bajan used a mod that wasn't legal here. Did he actually care? No, probably not. He had been banking on releasing his server soon after the ban anyways, so he was planning on abandoning ship within a half month or so. They're both business people, and they cashed in on a huge opportunity by drawing their fanbase over to their server even easier (no matter the quality), because by him getting banned, that gave him a reason to openly hate on MCSG. At least, that's the way I saw it, and a pretty interesting perspective.
^^^ basically says it all ^^^

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Good for them I guess. They can do what they want, personally their style of commentary doesn't interest me and I don't think that they are that good at MCSG or hunger games on minecraft. I would be hard pressed to find someone who watches their gameplay for the level of skill they provide, but there is nothing wrong with that.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't get it why so many people are actually hating them? Because Bajan used a illegal mod and he didn't care if he gets banned or not? Or is it because they're jealous and they want to be popular and have 1 million subs, play with SkyDoesMinecraft, TrueMU, etc.

I think they're really funny guys and just living theyr dreams. It's what they like to do and people like to watch them play Minecraft and having fun playing mini-games.
I actually kinda am a Bajan fan. I just like to watch his videos, I think they're very entertaining and funny.

I would also like to say, people hate baccas because they think baccas are hacking, 9 year old kids or just rule breakers, but they don't need to hate them because of that. It really annoys me when people are like "Ewww a bacca!", and it's sad how they don't even have a good reason to hate them.

*Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I am really tired and typing this on Galaxy Tab*

LemonSqueeze321

Tribute
Reaction score
Now some of them use BSM NOT all of them!
If you ever see a bacca just Ask them "Are you Using Better Sprint mod?"
Usually they will say no but some people actually say yes.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
I used to love their videos before they went into a more PG direction. They used to make the most hilarious COD videos on ASF. But now they make videos for a different kind of audience, so I don't watch them anymore.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
BajanCanadian got banned for using the Better Sprinting Mod which is illegal on the MCSG servers. I'm not sure about Jerome though. I don't think that he is banned... I think that he just doesn't play. Not too sure though.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Bajan got banned because of better sprint. He didn't care. I still watch his videos but not regularly.

What would happen if joey gracceffa for banned?

900 posts! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci