• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

best joke gets iron donor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
hey my comp is ending the friday after this friday, good luck :p

Reaction score
Two players go to the end and climb one of the obsidian towers. Now they attempt to destory one of the endercrystals...
Player 1: Allright lets be real carefull. We probably have to take this..
Player 2 Fires a Arrow straight at the crystal.
Crystal Explodes and knocks both players off the tower and they fall to their deaths...
They both respawn in the real world with player 2 laughing.
Player 1: DAM IT MAN STOP JUMPING THE GUN!
Player 2: Sorry man. I guess my plan...
(Puts on sunglases)
...Blew up in our faces.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
fag is slang for fabulous person which means stick, guys get it right americans are basically known for abusing words like that
In England, fags are cigarettes. In America, fag is used to insult gay people.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. Offensive. A male homosexual.
2. A cigarette.

According to wiki answers a "fabulous person" is the same as 1, although I have been told by teachers and such that it means bundle of sticks.

Somebodeh is lying to me.

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
A fire fighter is working on the engine outside the station when he notices a little boy next door in a little red wagon with a tiny ladders hung off the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. The boy is wearing a fire fighter's helmet and has the wagon tied to a dog and a cat. The fire fighter walks over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck," the fire fighter says with admiration.

"Thanks," says the little boy. As the fire fighter looks a little closer, he notices the boy has tied the wagon to the dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

"Little partner," the fire fighter says, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

The little boy says, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci