• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best MCSG Kill

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
i killed 3 guys who took the corn at refill with a stone ax underwater and they were flailing around trying to hit me

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
Unarmed.. Being followed by a Stone Sword.. Short sprint + Punched at the top of a mountain on Breeze Island. Guy takes fall damage.. He comes back, Repeat.. Earn me a Stone Sword.

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
stupid guy xD
i bet he wanted your bounty
Right? NO MINE!!! xD
I won't even set bounties on other players. I horde my points. I'll even betray my good friends if they get bountied on >.>
Got a 1k bounty kill because of that haha..

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
My most epic kill on mcsg yet has to be the time I 1v2'd Blamph and OMGjustin while they had better gear than myself.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I thought I had no chance of winning because someone already had full iron and a diamond sword and it was the second night on a 48 player server. So I just decided to go to corn and die with at least giving a fight. Sure enough when I get there the guy with full iron and a diamond sword is there waiting for people like me. I decide to play a game of cat and mouse and I run around. I notice a lava pit around the corn and decide I might as well jump over it and see if he falls for it. (you had to jump up and to the left because of leaf placement.) Sure enough he follows me and ends up falling in the lava. I ended up winning the game because I had corn all to myself :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
While i had nothing (and it was one of my first games), someone at the beginning of the game followed me up the hospital with a stone sword. I tried knocking him back several times, but didn't want to risk getting any hits from his sword. I ran to the chest on the hospital, picked up a wooden sword, spun around and just managed to kill him. Pretty epic finale to a chase :D

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
Well this was in my vid the "life saver" sword. Go to 8:00 to find out why lol.

curefoot

Diamond
Reaction score
My best Kill was playing map 2 giong up a tower to hide and a guy in full armor followed. sho him twice with a bow and he fell to his death. went down to get his stuff and his partner killed me

RokMelon

Tribute
Reaction score
My best kill was a 360 one-shot off the castle bridge on map 1. Also a one-shot with an arrow on map 3 from 45 blocks away!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci