• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best MCSG Kill

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Got the chest at the top of the church tower on map 2. Saw a guy with a bow coming up the stairs, aimed at me. He shoots my already weakened self, I have 2 hearts left with no armor or weapons, he had full chain and a stone sword. Jump off the highest part of the tower down onto him on a slightly lower area (death from above, lol) while his bow was fully charged, I punch him at the same time he releases the bow. I get flung off the tower, dead.

Only when I was a spectator did I realize that the punch I landed before getting shot to death had hit him off the tower, and I had gained 50 points (this happened near the end of BETA, with the 5 or 50 point gain)

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Weelll this happened last night, so funny. I was on Breeze Island, full chain and stone sword at spawn, killing spree, this guy was climbing the vines above the wooden pressure plate and I was climbing after this guy then he shot me with his bow and arrow I fell down onto the pressure plate, then it turns out his teammate was waiting at the bottom next the pressure plate, I fall onto the pressure plate and he falls in the lava pit. Had to be there.

Retaptor

Spectator
Reaction score
Kiled once iFrox. he had an Diamond Sword I had a Stone Sword.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Any of you see that kill I got at the very end of the livestream?

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
My best kill; The setting was Map 2 right around noon time. LongCross and zeejayy were right on my trail. I had fairly bad armor and the two were pretty geared up. I had a stone sword and a bow with 5 arrows. I whipped around and shot LongCross with 4/5 arrows, killing him. I then ran around frantically until I reached to the building under construction. I ran up a flight of stairs and went into a hiding spot to get the jump on my pursuer (zeejayy). When he started to come up the stairs I jumped down them on top of him, surprising him with the first hit. He then began to try to run around the small room to evade me, but I got him cornered and finished him off without a single scratch on me :D

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Was an amazing kill even though you guys danced for 5 minutes before it finally ended.
I had to. I didnt have food because I was not able to capture corn. I needed to regenerate food and health.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I hate when your in a fight and you don't have food to regenerate. died so much times to this.

you90tpwn3d

Survivor
Reaction score
My best kill was in death match where there where two enemies with full iron armor and both diamond swords I had a stone sword and Iron boots And a chain chestplate. I First shot two arrows at the first one then two at the other then I charged at one of them with my sword. They died. The other however, was running around So I took the guys diamond sword charged at him And killed him.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My very first kill, this was in fact not pro, but I liked it... I was stuck in the 2nd map (because destroying some leaves) and was on the forum waiting for deathamatch (Before I played MCSG, I had about never played pvp, and there I was still noob in MCSg) but when I hear a lighting, I see I am in deathmatch (Alpha) with a guy with iron sword and some iron and chain. He was jumping right to the platform I stood on for killing me, but I jumped to the side and kiled HIM!

And one timeI nearly killed a guy with full iron and diamond sword, with a stone sword, and leather pants/tunic. (I have no good chest route on map 3) I thinked to not bore spectators to much.

St31thMast3r

Spectator
Reaction score
It was on map two I was wondering through the woods on the other side of the beach when all of a sudden zeejay started shooting me, as dumb instinct told me to do, i ran and dived straight into the water of course i didn't kill him BUT, someone else saw me in the water and dove in after me. I pretended like he was a creeper and lined it up and had zeejay shooting at the other guy, after 2 shots I ran onto shore out of zeejay's reach and just watched as the other guy helplessly tried swimming onto shore :D When i killed him i took his diamond and joined them for the mighty diamond sword.... and then zeejay got the supersnipe when i went back across the river :(

GolfWang666

Spectator
Reaction score
Best Kill for me i had leather chest and pants, guy had full iron armor at spawn with diamond sword killed him with a fishing rod and stone sword.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci