• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best MCSG Kill

SmartDroid134

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay so I was hiding in a huge tower. One guy came at the top of it. I shot him with an arrow. He fell and died. EPIC WIN

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(I swear I thought I'd posted on this.)
Went to the corn on map 4 after the chest refill. Sure enough there's a guy with full iron and a diamond sword. There were four people left, and I only had a little leather armor, a stone sword and a bow with seven arrows. I walked up to the ring of water and aimed my bow at him. He told me to back off but I told him that one of us had to die. I jumped into the water and was shot by an arrow. Got back onto land and regened, and then he decided to come after me with his diamond sword. While he was swimming I got a good 4 arrows into him, and he started running away. I missed my last arrow, but only into the water.
Got my arrow, killed him with the last shot, won the round c:.

Zwyk_Sceptacus

Survivor
Reaction score
Okey this was on map two i had only a flint and steel while two guys with diamond sword and iron sword chasing me. So i light up some fire i front of them and fisting down the iron sword guy. I now have like two hearts left. Then i go up i the water tower and when im almost up i jump down and in the air hiting him down from the tower and he lands an di kill him and wins tha game :D

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Ok map 4 i see a guy on top of one of the sails and a shoot an arrow at him It missed, I Walked away because i had no more arrows i looked at him once more and i saw an arrow fall from the sky (the arrow i shot)And hit him, he falls and i pick up his stuff and win the game :D

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Once in beta, when there were three tributes left, I had gotten terrible luck and found no weapons on my route, just some cheap armor and food. But I saw the last two guys fighting and quickly snuck behind a tree. The winner had mixed iron and chain armor with a diamond sword, but apparently was a PvP mediocre as he'd gotten less hits. We were right above the keypad cliff, so I came out from the tree and smacked him off, killing him by fall damage and immediately winning the game.

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Anyways- I got 2. One of them was me killing alot of noobs- when sixzoseven appears our of nowhere with a stone axe- I have full leather armour I think and he starts hitting me.. I killed him when I have 1/2 hearts. The other one is that me and alot of people from a ts channel decided to do a dm, cause theres only us left (there was 6 of us on a 24 server) I kill alot of people- then I quickly killed candyFTW and took his diamond sword and armour while the others ran away- dm begins and I win!

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
My best kill; The setting was Map 2 right around noon time. LongCross and zeejayy were right on my trail. I had fairly bad armor and the two were pretty geared up. I had a stone sword and a bow with 5 arrows. I whipped around and shot LongCross with 4/5 arrows, killing him. I then ran around frantically until I reached to the building under construction. I ran up a flight of stairs and went into a hiding spot to get the jump on my pursuer (zeejayy). When he started to come up the stairs I jumped down them on top of him, surprising him with the first hit. He then began to try to run around the small room to evade me, but I got him cornered and finished him off without a single scratch on me :D
Oh god, I remember this near godly move.

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
My Best Kill - I pretty much won on Map 1 (killed everyone) and then...there we go..a FLYING ghost. I take 4 min to just stand there, looking up the problem, and 15 seconds left...I just go for it and take out my bow and arrow. Shoot, knowing it won't work. "OH HAI THERE," My arrow says and kills the ghost, making me win the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci