• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Memory?

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that my best memory is probably the concert of Tiesto because i went with my friends and at the end we were all so drunk :p

Btw nice job with this thread :D
Thank you! And I love concerts, I wish I could go to them more often.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
when i passed the test to get into my school

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
When I was 8, my dad took me to an Oakland A's game for the first time. At the game we sat next to a girl named Maddie who was three years older than myself. Despite our age difference we became really good friends in the span of that game, and then parted ways forever. I still remember her for some reason, because that game was just so much fun. I remember googling her last year or something (I think I remembered her last name correct) and saw someone who might have been her that seemed like a cool person.

Crazy right?
Ahhhh fate.

It's favorite pastime is to go done to ordinary people, to find those, that would make the perfect fit.

Fate finds a way to bring people together, to take make them to places, to make memories.

It also separates them, only for it's grand plan to unfold when to reunite.

Ahhhh fate.

It's funny, fate.

When people say, "It's a small world", it's really just fate's doing.

Fate is something that we actually know.

Fate is yours, theirs, ours.

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
My best MCGamer memory would probably have to be all of V1. I always love to look back and feel some nostalgia.

My best IRL memory would probably have to be when I went for a bike ride with a big group of my friends around my town about 2 weeks ago. We all went to Dairy Queen and messed around in K-Mart, almost getting in trouble with the law. It was an amazing time and I'll never forget it.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
dia fist glitch was the best and semi chaotic

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best memory in MCGamer, my original acceptance as Mod last year. One of the best feelings ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci