• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best minecraft PvPer?

PVP?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Reaction score
I've beat Sixorr (back when he was zackw)
I've beat Krumblez (On Sixzo's server)
I've beat Kranzo (In a MCSG game)
I've beat Edog (In a MCSG game)
I haven't beat Korrenian (because I don't see him much).

I would say out of those people, SoggyPickle is the hardest to beat.
Makes you sound pretty cocky, even if you have beaten all of them, no need to rub it in.

On topic now. Some of the best Minecraft PvPers IMHO.

@CraftyKratonite ~ As his name suggests, he is very crafty. He utilizes his FnS very well. He also is pretty good with sword regardless of his bad internet.

@xExtract ~ I havent fought him very much, but he is absolutely amazing with a sword.

@BomBashious ~ Honestly, the best all around PvPer i have ever fought. Amazing with fishing rod, sword, and bow.

@polarisXD ~ Stupid fishing rod

@soggypickle ~ Great all around PvPer.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Makes you sound pretty cocky, even if you have beaten all of them, no need to rub it in.

On topic now. Some of the best Minecraft PvPers IMHO.

@CraftyKratonite ~ As his name suggests, he is very crafty. He utilizes his FnS very well. He also is pretty good with sword regardless of his bad internet.

@xExtract ~ I havent fought him very much, but he is absolutely amazing with a sword.

@BomBashious ~ Honestly, the best all around PvPer i have ever fought. Amazing with fishing rod, sword, and bow.

@polarisXD ~ Stupid fishing rod

@soggypickle ~ Great all around PvPer.
Oh no. I wasn't trying to be cocky. I suck. Bad. I was just saying that IMO, they aren't the best. No offense, just my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci