• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best minecraft PvPer?

PVP?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
There is around 4 people considered best in Australia, @Kytria , @darkrai202 , @AlLuc and I.

Kytria - Really good with a bow and sword, would probably miss around 1 shot in 5 arrows, then he'd come in with a sword and would only need to hit you twice.

derkrai - One of the best sword PvPers, lacks in bow skills, however he is making his skills with bow.

AlLuc - The sneaky ninja. Knows so many tips throughout Survival Games and 1v1 situations. His ratio might not be good because he lets his cousin play to often on his account. :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is around 4 people considered best in Australia, @Kytria , @darkrai202 , @AlLuc and I.

Kytria - Really good with a bow and sword, would probably miss around 1 shot in 5 arrows, then he'd come in with a sword and would only need to hit you twice.

derkrai - One of the best sword PvPers, lacks in bow skills, however he is making his skills with bow.

AlLuc - The sneaky ninja. Knows so many tips throughout Survival Games and 1v1 situations. His ratio might not be good because he lets his cousin play to often on his account. :p
I'm not THAT bad with a bow :'c

Remember that Avaricia game..? Huh ;)

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
BomBashious, Elgoldo, gcb99 or Egrodo
Kytria and Darkrai are pretty good, DevillicCrafter just teams every match.
BUT MY #1 is #WolfyyTheChamp @YoungWolfyy_

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci