• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Removed Map?

Which removed SG Map was your favorite?

• Overgrown Arena

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • MCSG Ruins

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Skylands Survival

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Yellowstone

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Hungry Hills

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Asia Games

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Lost Mine

Votes: 33 21.3%
  • Hell Games

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • SG Ancient Japan

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • Lost Ridge

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And see? That's a good opinion, since it's subtle, my opinion differs, cause I believe that the low amount of chests adds some thrill to the game, and everybody is truly equal. (Except those who got lucky at corn.)

I can respect opinions with quality, but not those with no thought put into them.
When players say that finding chests is too difficult, they probably share the same opinion as I; they just don't elaborate it in chat. I respect your opinion and your reasoning.

Now I never gave my opinion on the thread topic :p Ancient Japan was a great map with amazing builds. The only issue I had was that I got low fps on that specific map. I would love for it to be readded if the lag issue could be fixed.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Ancient Japan, Skylands or Lost Mine. Hmmmm

Edit: Was insanity cause removed? I loved that map

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
None of these maps are bad, (except hell games) they just got took down because people didn't want to play on large maps that take a long time. I loved all of these maps but I loved overgrown. :p

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that map does have a severe lack of chests, considering the size. It's a legitimate reason cause it affects the enjoyment of playing the map when you're constantly trying not to starve. For this reason, I find the map not enjoyable to play.
And see? That's a good opinion, since it's subtle, my opinion differs, cause I believe that the low amount of chests adds some thrill to the game, and everybody is truly equal. (Except those who got lucky at corn.)

I can respect opinions with quality, but not those with no thought put into them.
OliBear made a second version with way more chests, so problem solved...now let's re-add Hungry Hills.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Skylands, Overgrown, and Hungry Hills

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hungry hills, or skylands, I loved those maps. <3 Still miss them. I loved them mostly because if you camped corn, you pretty much won.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci