• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Server To Practice Your PvP On (Better than ROXBOT)

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT!
This server is purely just to increase your level of skill in PvP. This is not my server in any way nor do I know the Owner. I am just trying to provide a server to everybody so they can practice their PvP skills for MCSG.

Server IP: Roluxe.mymc.io

You may ask yourself, how is this any different from other PvP servers (ROXBOT)? Well, first of all, this server is in 1.7. And lastly, this server has more than just a sword, bow (arrows), and a fishing rod... but it also has a Flint And Steel with 4 uses left! You can now practice your PvP skills including the FnS!

For me, ever since the server went up, my FnS skills have increased by a lot. Now I'm scraping FuzzyPB and ChrisComedies left and right!

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
advertisement
n
ad
, Shortened forms: advert any public notice, as a printed display in a newspaper, short film on television, announcement on radio, etc, designed to sell goods, publicize an event, etc
If you want to get technical about it, it is an advertisement :p But seriously, this server is pretty fun lol.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I'll come practice there later today.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oh cool, I'll check it out later.
Quoting so I can see the ip in case something happens
THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT!
This server is purely just to increase your level of skill in PvP. This is not my server in any way nor do I know the Owner. I am just trying to provide a server to everybody so they can practice their PvP skills for MCSG.

Server IP: Roluxe.mymc.io

You may ask yourself, how is this any different from other PvP servers (ROXBOT)? Well, first of all, this server is in 1.7. And lastly, this server has more than just a sword, bow (arrows), and a fishing rod... but it also has a Flint And Steel with 4 uses left! You can now practice your PvP skills including the FnS!

For me, ever since the server went up, my FnS skills have increased by a lot. Now I'm scraping FuzzyPB and ChrisComedies left and right!

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's dumb how they don't give you any time to change up your hotbar.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Damn, I just hate the set up, and the lag...

I guess I'm still on the hunt for a decent server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci