• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Server To Practice Your PvP On (Better than ROXBOT)

Roluxe

Platinum
Reaction score
For those of you who have already looked over this server, or have come to the decision that it "sucks", please read this. I never had any intent of opening this server to anybody outside of my friend group, but over the course of the last few days, I've had an immense amount of new players join. At times during the day there are 10-20 players on at a time, and with more players, comes less performance by the server. I simply just do not have the ideal RAM allocated to the server at the moment, so it's definitely going to lag. I am obviously aware of the lag, I experience it myself, so with that, I am greatly increasing the server's RAM and switching hosts to where the gameplay should be much much more smooth and lag-free. Now let me talk about the "crappy" Hotbar layout and the spawning. Your Hotbar layout is like a fingerprint, you all have different, crazy set ups that just feel right for you, and because of that, I simply cannot make a set up that suits every player, the plugin I am using just can't do that, nor can any other plugin to my knowledge. As for the spawning, that will be fixed by tonight, along with everything else that I have touched upon (Hopefully). Once everything is set up, I will be opening the "new" server with more RAM, a better ip/domain name, and a more user friendly experience.
So please don't flame or hate on my server, and if you still don't like it, don't play it. Might I also add that I never persuaded or bribed CandyCranium to make this thread, he simply made it because he likes the server. If this thread in anyway becomes some sort of advertisement, I will gladly ask someone to delete it. I wasn't even aware that he made this thread until I he notified me on my server. So excuse my long post, I just wanted to clear things up.

Kindest Regards,
-Roluxe

Last edited:

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
For those of you who have already looked over this server, or have come to the decision that it "sucks", please read this. I never had any intent of opening this server to anybody outside of my friend group, but over the course of the last few days, I've had an immense amount of new players join. At times during the day there are 10-20 players on at a time, and with more players, comes less performance by the server. I simply just do not have the ideal RAM allocated to the server at the moment, so it's definitely going to lag. I am obviously aware of the lag, I experience it myself, so with that, I am greatly increasing the server's RAM and switching hosts to where the gameplay should be much much more smooth and lag-free. Now let me talk about the "crappy" Hotbar layout and the spawning. Your Hotbar layout is like a fingerprint, you all have different, crazy set ups that just feel right for you, and because of that, I simply cannot make a set up that suits every player, the plugin I am using just can't do that, nor can any other plugin to my knowledge. As for the spawning, that will be fixed by tonight, along with everything else that I have touched upon (Hopefully). Once everything is set up, I will be opening the "new" server with more RAM, a better ip/domain name, and a more user friendly experience.
So please don't flame or hate on my server, and if you still don't like it, don't play it. Might I also add that I never persuaded or bribed CandyCranium to make this thread, he simply made it because he likes the server. If this thread in anyway becomes some sort of advertisement, I will gladly ask someone to delete it. I wasn't even aware that he made this thread until I he notified me on my server. So excuse my long post, I just wanted to clear things up.

Kindest Regards,
-Roluxe
The hotbar is fine for me :p everything is fine except for the FnS.

Also, I already did mention that I don't know the owner at all in the thread, but eh, you can say that again :p

Roluxe

Platinum
Reaction score
The hotbar is fine for me :p everything is fine except for the FnS.

Also, I already did mention that I don't know the owner at all in the thread, but eh, you can say that again :p
Well, some people don't read everything, plus I just wanted to state that myself. :)

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Roluxe
Could you PM me the IP or just post it on my profile?
I really wanna join this server, but I have no access to my iMac right now, so I wanna make sure I remember the IP, but i just don't trust myself doing so. Thanks!

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This actually is advertisement and this isn't allowded.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci