• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BEST story ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The beginning part is actually very similar to my friend FatPandasFTW's situation. He killed DPinky and apparently he thought he was hacking. He won the game and DPinky recorded him for what he thought was BSM. FatPandas was then perm banned for BSm because it was his 2nd offense (He had previously been banned for increasing his gamma) and he was really upset. I know for sure he doesn't hack and he's currently trying to talk with some sr. mods about it. JustHello posted a video trying to get him unbanned but that didn't work. I really hope his situation works out, and if you actually are not hacking I hope your situation works out as well.
I've heard about this situation, and it's just that people like DPinky are so full of themselves that they think nobody can kill them, then when somebody kills them " Omg you hacker noob!!" And then because they have some Staff Freinds they get the person banned no matter what!

PaulPanther1010

Tribute
Reaction score
I've heard about this situation, and it's just that people like DPinky are so full of themselves that they think nobody can kill them, then when somebody kills them " Omg you hacker noob!!" And then because they have some Staff Freinds they get the person banned no matter what!
It's pretty sad to see some people like that one mcsg. But I would be quiet now because she recently got mod. ():

J

Joel/MadDawg

After watching the videos, I don't get why they called hacks on you. To me, it just looks like you are a skilled player who fell victim to a person with recording software thats mad they got killed. I have no clue how people could find that as "sufficient evidence".

PaulPanther1010

Tribute
Reaction score
After watching the videos, I don't get why they called hacks on you. To me, it just looks like you are a skilled player who fell victim to a person with recording software thats mad they got killed. I have no clue how people could find that as "sufficient evidence".
Thanks man, it means a lot.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sign the partition if you think this guy should be unbanned.

Der Partition:
Jcamotts
PaulPanther

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm really in either side with this one, the first video really has no sufficient evidence of you hacking/using BSM, but the second however, looks very suspicious. Lots of very skilled players have Been banned for reasons like this, Theirs really no way off knowing if its BSM or not. Usually the person who takes the video has some staff friends, And their just to full of themselves that they have to record everyone that kills them, obviously in this case Slagguraun does that. If you really don't hack, the that's to bad. I don't think the staff are really gonna change their minds, But good luck anyways.
Actually my mod friend asked me to record.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Still that makes no difference, because you died to him you think he "hacks" so because you have a Mod Friend, you get him banned unfairly.
No Skabeh didn't even die to him. We thought he hacked the game prior. So we decided to record him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci