• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BEST story ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes we where. We were in games with you prior. Skabeh was suspicious of you. So we recorded. Also the first video is Obvious BSM you sprinted down the hill into corn without your sprint breaking.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes we where. We were in games with you prior. Skabeh was suspicious of you. So we recorded. Also the first video is Obvious BSM you sprinted down the hill into corn without your sprint

Hate to burst your bubble but.....Sprinting down a hill doesn't make your sprint break lol. Kinda sad that you think that. It's really unfair how you go him banned, Accusing a player better then You of hacking just shows your level of immaturity. Especially when you think your the most skilled MCSG Player. Just because you have staff friends, you get very skilled players banned for no reason, Congrats! You've managed to get rid of some one better then you from these servers. I hope you feel proud!

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
I got him banned because he hacked. Apparently that's a bad thing now? And should stop acting like you know everything about everybody. It will make people not like it. Please, stop being a arrogant fool. And don't double post.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got him banned because he hacked. Apparently that's a bad thing now? And should stop acting like you know everything about everybody. It will make people not like it. Please, stop being a arrogant fool. And don't double post.
It is obvious he doesn't hack, you really aren't fooling anybody accept MCSG Staff, and don't use disrespectful words, it will make people not like you ;)

AngryJEW10

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes we where. We were in games with you prior. Skabeh was suspicious of you. So we recorded. Also the first video is Obvious BSM you sprinted down the hill into corn without your sprint breaking.
How about you try it, you'll probably won't break your sprint, so how about you ban yourself for BSM?
Sad that MCSG staff are banning skilled players with no legitimate reasons.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How about you try it, you'll probably won't break your sprint, so how about you ban yourself for BSM?
Sad that MCSG staff are banning skilled players with no legitimate reasons.
Someone gets my point! Thank you!

AngryJEW10

Survivor
Reaction score
Please, using "High Class" cuss words won't give you an advantage.
You're just making an "arrogant fool" off yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci