• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BEST story ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty112001

Spectator
Reaction score
How is it unfair? I was unbanned because I don't hack. And raging and posting a thread on the forums wont help you get unbanned. Also your the one who messaged me on skype. I replied saying I was unbanned. And went on to say I will get your alt banned.
Sla
How is it unfair? I was unbanned because I don't hack. And raging and posting a thread on the forums wont help you get unbanned. Also your the one who messaged me on skype. I replied saying I was unbanned. And went on to say I will get your alt banned.
Slagg go watch his vids and he double taps u can tell very clearly his channel is Paulpanther and look for a channel with Paul something then watch and you can unbann him for no BSM

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have to get you unbanned some how, Paul, contact chad and try and talk with him sow him the evidence and your YouTube channel.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes we where. We were in games with you prior. Skabeh was suspicious of you. So we recorded. Also the first video is Obvious BSM you sprinted down the hill into corn without your sprint breaking.
Sprinting down a hill supposedly breaks your sprint without BSM? Really? -.-
Nvm you imbeciles don't understand what I mean't.
Would you care to tell us what you did mean?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Slagguraun is screwed. Screwed
Umm, language. ;) Give him a chance to explain, please.

I feel that this whole situation is ridiculous.
I'm getting fed up with these BSM bans whether they are fair or not. How bout you just allow it, and nobody will have an unfair advantage if you leave a link to it on MCSG? It's gonna be added to 1.7 anyway.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Umm, language. ;) Give him a chance to explain, please.

I feel that this whole situation is ridiculous.
I'm getting fed up with these BSM bans whether they are fair or not. How bout you just allow it, and nobody will have an unfair advantage if you leave a link to it on MCSG? It's gonna be added to 1.7 anyway.
I keep forgetting that :/ But still, no one is gonna un ban people already banned for BSM.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I keep forgetting that :/ But still, no one is gonna un ban people already banned for BSM.
Of course not, BSM was against the rules and they broke the rules so just for that they shouldn't be unbanned. However, what if they unban the people who actually didn't use BSM?? I can name at least 5 people who have been banned for BSM from what I can see unfairly.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I do not see any hacks except for forcefield, I admit, but you are acting VERY immature about this PaulPanther1010. If you are banned, even unfairly, you shouldn't rage about this on the forums. This will NEVER get you unbanned. Also, if you are already permabanned, it is against MCSG rules that you do not use an alt account or you will get IP banned. And lastly, how is Slagguaron getting unbanned unfair? He is not the one hacking, YOU are. I hope you don't get unbanned PaulPanther1010, because the kind of people like you are the people who are ruining the community. Do NOT rage about your ban on the forums. (Sorry for acting semi-rude, but I hate this kind of threads.)

If you want to get unbanned, just simply don't rage about it on the forums.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I do not see any hacks except for forcefield, I admit, but you are acting VERY immature about this PaulPanther1010. If you are banned, even unfairly, you shouldn't rage about this on the forums. This will NEVER get you unbanned. Also, if you are already permabanned, it is against MCSG rules that you do not use an alt account or you will get IP banned. And lastly, how is Slagguaron getting unbanned unfair? He is not the one hacking, YOU are. I hope you don't get unbanned PaulPanther1010, because the kind of people like you are the people who are ruining the community. Do NOT rage about your ban on the forums. (Sorry for acting semi-rude, but I hate this kind of threads.)

If you want to get unbanned, just simply don't rage about it on the forums.
I agree him raging and getting Slagguaron banned was a poor decision that might cause him to stay banned. However...
He already tried ban appealing and emailing Chad. This was his last resort and I would feel sorry for him if he didn't get Slagguaron banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci