• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Betting system in MCSG?

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure when most of you die you leave the game Immediately. To make the game more entertaining for those watching, a betting system should be implemented, where you bet on the player who you think is going to win. Yes, your probably thinking this could easily be abused by spectators placing bets in the last minute on someone who is obviously going to win. To prevent this, you can't place a bet when there is 12 players or under so there is still time for the game to play out and there isn't an obvious winner, so it's a risk you have to take.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmmm.....maybe, but still, with this implemented, people will still leave after they die. I don't get why people care about points so much, their only use is sponsoring.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
This belongs under "Feature Suggestions"

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Interesting idea... whenever tomahawk joins a game, I would bet all my points on him :p

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Meh, people would bet all their points on guys in full iron at the end of the game...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is something that's been talked about for a while, ever since bountying was first introduced way back around last summer. Personally, I think it's a pretty good idea.

jsaltsman5

Spectator
Reaction score
I love this idea! and you explained it in depth as well. Maybe this can get some staffs attention and they will talk to Chad.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Meh, people would bet all their points on guys in full iron at the end of the game...
"Yes, your probably thinking this could easily be abused by spectators placing bets in the last minute on someone who is obviously going to win. To prevent this, you can't place a bet when there is 12 players or under so there is still time for the game to play out and there isn't an obvious winner, so it's a risk you have to take."

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems like an interesting idea, but no one spectates games that have 12 players left except friends of survivors. I say reduce it to 6, 8 at best. That way you still aren't completely sure who will win, but it's also not completely random.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci