• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BigFella's Farewell

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
it's sad to see that you decided to leave but I definitely see you as a respected player and wish you the best of luck :) I hope this is the best decision for you

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Joel, I am honestly going to miss you a lot. We didn't talk all that much whilst you were a staff member or even after you resigned, however I could tell that you are genuinely an amazing person.

Thank you for all of your hard work and effort that you have put into helping shape the community and keeping the network a safe and fun environment!

I wish you good luck on whatever your future may hold. Please remember that I will always be around if you need someone to talk too. My PM's are always open!

Don't hesitate to contact me. I mean that. :)

NagolGames

A

Axel | PlazaGames

You will be missed! Thanks for everything you have done for this amazing community <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I must say that I agree with you on the part with the clan scene. I've pretty much stayed away from being directly involved since around November 2014 since too many people are just hard to handle and make battling/scrimming no fun.

I'll miss you, you were a really cool guy to talk to and you were such a helpful and amazing moderator/Sr. Mod. It's disappointing things had to end the way they did.

So long Joel <3

Reaction score
Best of luck in the future, the AU community has always been competitive. But it's changed now, it's not being competitive; it's sheer toxicity.

Take care BigFella

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci