• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biggest Fail you've ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
I want to know what your biggest fails are. I hope no one will make fun of you!

Don't Trust Me.png
DOGGIES!!!!.png

NOOBS!.png
SASSY DOGGY.png

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
uh...I launched myself in a cave to rest and stuff, and what do you know, it's full of creepers. It's also like 3 blocks deep, so I can't jump out of it. So I just sit there thinking, "shoot."

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
I jumped in to a group of creepers thinking I could survive...

NearXenocide

Spectator
Reaction score
I had full iron armor, as well as tons of food and a sword in Cornucopia, with 4 people left including me. They all had crappy armor, and I fell into a one-block lava trap, effectively killing myself and denying my first win.

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
Jumped off a 75+ block tall building into a pool of water to find out it was 1 block deep and took max damage xD

ghoohg

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, spent about 5 minutes running from a guy with a diamond sword, got away, then a minute later fell off of the chapel tower to my death.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
I was being attacked by a spider, I was AFK to go get a drink, when I got back I saw it attacking me, tried to run but I was to slow!

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
So I was camping out on top of the church in the second map, when I heard first the sounds of someone getting hurt, and then a cannon blast. I looked down, and saw a bunch of items sitting there. I was, at first, terrified that whoever killed that person would come after me (I had pretty much nothing), until I noticed that no one came out to get the items. I figured that a mob had killed the person, but that they killed the mob in the same instant that they were dealt their own killing blow. I cautiously advanced down the stairs, thinking it could be a trap, but found no tribute or mob there. I joyfully grabbed all the items, which included food, armor, and weapons, went back to the top of the tower, and equipped myself with the armor and ate some food. Prepared to go out tribute hunting, I started descending the stairs, and, in my excitement, went a little too quickly and fell to my death. It was definitely my most anticlimactic Games ever.

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
Fell into a lava hole with full iron and a diamond sword around a month ago...a more recent one is having a ninja creeper get up behind me and kill me at spawn while I was talking in the chat to my teammate when there was 3 people left
:/

wicid13

Spectator
Reaction score
I had full iron armor, as well as tons of food and a sword in Cornucopia, with 4 people left including me. They all had crappy armor, and I fell into a one-block lava trap, effectively killing myself and denying my first win.
I guess this is a pretty common thing. Happened to me too :|

I also got a huge FPS lag spike during my first deathmatch and I was at about 4 fps, so even though I had an iron sword and he had gold (which is the same as wood btw) he won :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci