• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeboxeSlime

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: HeboxeSlime
Wins: 105 / 591
Skype Username: matias.reiner
Reason why we should accept you: I like this clan, there is skilled players, this clan will have a good future. I'm a good player (I think) not a good ping but I'm perfect with left strafe and the rod. I'm spanish but english is my second language. Good luck to me. :>

DestroAZ

Tribute
Reaction score
I am getting diamond donor soon to reset my stats since i started mcsg when i sucked at pvp. Thats why my ratio is bad.

Colin12345

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:ItsObi

WINS:122

reason to accept me: I'm a all around great pvp'er with strengths and little weaknesses i can escape in type situations anyways, I like to be in professional clans with good players such as this clan i don't know if i would be a good fit to this clan but i hope i can be apart of this experience with you.

BTW- I'm a guy

D

DrainBramaged

IGN: DrainBramaged

Wins: 140

Skype Username: TheHomelessNutter

Reason To Accept Me: I know this clan has a bright future ahead of it. I've recently wanted to get back into clan battles and clans in general. I like being in professional clans, and ones with skilled players. I get a good ping to the servers, mainly US and CA. I'm good with the FnS and sword, overall, a good player/PvPer (I think) with many strengths and few weaknesses. It would mean the world to me if I was to be accepted. :) Thanks guys! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Gretzkyrocks101

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ItsTheflash
Wins:222
Skype username:kyle_kooznetsoff...123
Reason why you want to join are clan :
I always wanted to join a good clan and I've been watching everyone in the clan with YouTube and I wanted to be able to talk to them <3 Biboy force slime solr Austin unfeggetable and much more I luv u all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci