• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
IGN:ItsObi

WINS:122

reason to accept me: I'm a all around great pvp'er with strengths and little weaknesses i can escape in type situations anyways, I like to be in professional clans with good players such as this clan i don't know if i would be a good fit to this clan but i hope i can be apart of this experience with you.

BTW- I'm a guy

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Intenisfyy
Wins: 500+
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): lucasplayzmc9
Reason why we should accept you: I'm friends with a couple people here and I wanna make new friends and join new clans.

Trivical

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Trivical
Wins: 33/63
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): trivical
Reason why we should accept you: you should accept me because im a valuable asset for clan battles because i am good at team fights and 1v1s. i am also black. all clans need 1 black guy. hmu

_Rixton

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xDailyMC
Wins: 669/669
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): xDailyizbetterdanu
Reason why we should accept you: im a yutuber that produces qaulity contents that better thin any of yurs Past clans: i was the laeder of rebels and elevate.. my freind sayz im better dan ace cuz ace suqs... my dad wrks for microsoft and can ban yu until your dead so u bettr accpt me n00b gg 10 m8 rest scrub l2p nub xDaily out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci