• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blocked words [NSFW]

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Hm, One question.. How do you know these words aren't blocked? ;)
Also, I was banned for calling someone a prick and if I remember correctly it wasnt blocked. Hmmmm o_O

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hm, One question.. How do you know these words aren't blocked? ;)
Also, I was banned for calling someone a prick and if I remember correctly it wasnt blocked. Hmmmm o_O
You sir need to rread the rules.. You called someone a pric* and are double posting.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
You sir need to rread the rules.. You called someone a pric* and are double posting.
Double post? Look again. I had my reasons for saying it. Next time be there before jumping to the "Read the rules" Guru.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Double post? Look again. I had my reasons for saying it. Next time be there before jumping to the "Read the rules" Guru.
Alright, let's not start a flame, he was telling you to read the rules as to why you were banned. Not the Double posting. You did have two posts in a row, but you deleted the first one.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, let's not start a flame, he was telling you to read the rules as to why you were banned. Not the Double posting. You did have two posts in a row, but you deleted the first one.
Ikr. Thanks :)

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
I apologise, Didn't mean to double post as my browser closed. Just made another post. Won't happen again ;)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I apologise, Didn't mean to double post as my browser closed. Just made another post. Won't happen again ;)
It's no problem, I just wanted to clarify thing.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is a guy that plays on survival named ProNIGGLE and I believe the NIGGLE part gets censored in chat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci