• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blocked words [NSFW]

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Spanish words:
[NSFW]..
- Puta
- Coño
- Any others anyone else can think of, that's all I can really remember.

Spanish players have nowhere to play besides for US, and since the US players don't understand the swear words, they're permitted. That's an issue.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Lol now this thread will be the excuse for everyone to say swars XD
I mean, Im pretty sure lots of people hold them back just to follow the rules (myself included, I wish a didnt have such a "dirty mouth" :p)

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
instead of saying 'u' in like *u*t you could go *v*t and v is simular to u

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
Spanish words:
[NSFW]..
- Puta
- Coño
- Any others anyone else can think of, that's all I can really remember.

Spanish players have nowhere to play besides for US, and since the US players don't understand the swear words, they're permitted. That's an issue.
But if US players don't understand what they're saying then why would it matter?

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
You sound so racist right there and its because the Spanish speaking people can.
How is it racist he said it himself not many Us players will understand it. I'm not trying to flame so don't flame at me this thread isn't for it.

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
How is it racist he said it himself not many Us players will understand it. I'm not trying to flame so don't flame at me this thread isn't for it.
You are saying because they are the minority that we should ignore them and treat them wrong(that's what started slavery)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci