• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blue pill or Red pill?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
―Morpheus, to Neo
In a hypothetical scenario, would you take the red pill or the blue pill?
Let's say just like in the Matrix, you are presented with an option to be given the truth; however harsh or undesirable it might be, like learning that the world you know is a lie (Red pill)
Your other option is to take the blue pill and go back to your dreamland, live like you would "normally."

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
Blue Pill, I would rather stay out of saving the world and just get on with my own business not knowing about this whole "Matrix" thing.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
I loved the matrix, the second
movie was such a let down. RedPill anyday

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably like the red pill - you'll learn all there is to learn about your life in due time, so it is much more feasible to deal with it while you can.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Once you know that there is a way to discover the truth, it's hard (at least for me) to refuse it. If I knew that there was a red pill, I would take it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci