• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blue pill or Red pill?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As much as I wish to learn the truth and make a change for the rebellion, and to save the human race. I would like to say that it was mankind that brought itself to its demise in the first place, thus it is our retribution.
I'd take the blue pill, because I would rather live an infinite, beautiful lie, rather than give human kind another chance for our mistakes, despite the caution. :I

Geez, how weak can I get, I certainly am evil! c:<

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
It's an interesting concept…

A metaphor to chase a brighter future but with deeper consequences or stay complacent in what you already know.

Red pill: because even though you may not succeed you will learn a lot from it.

K

KiDD

Being one of my favorite movies, I've contemplated this exact decision if it was ever to be an actual scenario, and I would definitely take the red pill; the power to stop bullets?! Then again, it'd suck to know that woman in the red dress is just a program :(

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd take the Blue Pill.

Over the Red Pill, you come to reality and face it. However, we're in no magic world thus the Red Pill wouldn't last forever anyway; whereas the Red Pill does. It depends whether you want to stay naive or not.
I think acknowledging the truth makes you stronger, and possibly can make you unhappy every now and then. However, as we don't live in a magical world were reality can't be ignored forever, once you face reality without any experience before-hand... It's not going to be less fun than if you have already faced it.

Personally, life looks hard, and I'm scared. Its indeed a fact that I am scared, but I rather much more know the truth than face reality by a punch once my Red Pill effect goes away. Though, we humans have the mentality to worsen reality, when it's really not as bad as we think. I feel uneasy about reality, who am I going to lie about that, but then again, I remember that life really isn't as hard as we think.

Also, if you lived in a world of fantasy, with no cruelty, with no sadness, with no pain, it would be boring; Every light has shadows, even if you don't desire them.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Once you know that there is a way to discover the truth, it's hard (at least for me) to refuse it. If I knew that there was a red pill, I would take it.
Like Creoria I think I couldn't refuse the truth. I would have to go with the red pill. :cool:

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Red pill. Never watched the movie.
It's like "The Giver" Lois Lowry. You can be perfect, but at the same time………not. Okay that was a terrible analogy.

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
Since, I watched the movie,there's only The Chosen one. If you take red, you may be not the chosen one and die.
So for my safety I would chose the blue one and live peacefuly. I dont care about some random crap Matrix xD LOL

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Blue, I'm blue daba dee daba die heard that song?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci