• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bobby's Goodbye

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
OGBobby your thread was in the wrong section. Please remain respectful on the forums at all times, wether you're talking to a member of staff, or a regular player. Your post has been deleted. Now lets drop this.

Aside from this incident, the whole thread is getting rather heated lets cool off or I may have no choice but to lock it.

~Vanth

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Actually your thread was in the wrong section. Please remain respectful on the forums at all times, wether you're talking to a member of staff, or a regular player. Your post has been deleted. Now lets drop this.

~Vanth
You still have it quoted so deleting it has no effect...

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
No one has any problem with you leaving as you are free to leave at any time. But was their any need for that "boring af" comment? I think not.

Nevertheless me and the rest of the MCGamer community wish you a happy long life. Fair well!

~Vanth
I don't need to tell you my life story. All you need to know is that I am quitting for 2k. This game was fun but now I see that it is boring af. So pce y'all.

BOBBY OUT!!!
Yes! It needed to be said. Haha I have no idea what im talking about. Cya and GL in life dude!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci