• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bobby's Goodbye

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a goodbye thread, not a "see if people can get at each others throats" thread so please don't attack each other here :c

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Kden i hope you say what's boring with the server so they can maybe to it funnier but ok...

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
I am currently done commenting on this thread I do not wish to attack anyone or harm the user on his goodbye thread my last word is to please be respectful on this thread thank you.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
No one has any problem with you leaving as you are free to leave at any time. But was their any need for that "boring af" comment? I think not.

Nevertheless me and the rest of the MCGamer community wish you a happy long life. Fair well!

~Vanth
Leave him, its his own opinion.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for me and purifyy making a scene on the thread I will make sure any further actions like this on here will be dealt with, because this is a goodbye thread and should not end with people attacking each other. <3

<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci