• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BomBashious' MCSG Story

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well err
I'm bored so I'll do one of these
It all starts around September 2012 I think, where my friend from xbox pepsizPower showed me about a server called MCSG. Me, Pepsi, and some other friends would play Minecraft on xbox and play our own little custom made hunger games, but it was nothing like MCSG.
We didn't really know about Teamspeak at the time and neither of us had skype, so we just talked over xbox and played on our laptops. All I know is me and pepsi got addicted to this. Everyday we grew farther apart from our xbox friends and eventually just ended up playing together all day everyday on mcsg.
We didn't have donor or anything and it was almost impossible to get into a US server, so we played EU for the time being.
Eventually I met some other friends on EU that I would play with. Never talked to them since I didn't have skype or anything, but I would run into them sometimes in games. Those people were Philly67 Eshancowee TeIIo iFroxFTW TacklePop mjwick and some others I can't remember.
after playing for awhile I started to get good, or what I thought was good. I eventually got invited to join Slime Army by TeIIo, and surprisingly I declined it. Me and Pepsi soon got bored of MCSG and took around a 3 - 5 month break.
After awhile pepsi told me to start playing again, so I did. I don't remember the date but I know it was around the time SG4 came out. I got donor, and started playing US Servers since I could actually get into games. I realized how much better it was due to how good my connection was (for people who dont know, I get around 25 - 35 ms on a normal day - god connection)
I became addicted once again. I got to around 280 wins and 500 games played in about 3 months I want to say. Around this time me and pepsi grew farther and farther apart, until the point where we didn't play at all. It wasn't exactly a bad thing though. I started getting into clans. It started out with me getting a skype, and joined a clan called TheElites, which was run by Torchy / Torchscar I met a few people over skype and such and they showed me a server called roxbot which has an impact on my community experience later on in time.
After about another month a new clan started called Empire run by Graser10 Hiqhlights captainmkirk and asimmons. So, I left TheElites, applied for Empire and got accepted. I became friends with hiqhlights and graser, and later on met another new member named bradenthekid007, or who is now known as GoryGator.
I was active in Empire for about 3 weeks, then became very inactive. I spend most my time playing solo there on out, but while I roxbot I met someone named xBreakk and skyped with him, where he introduced me to one of my best friends over the internet hermanhals
Me and herman became very close friends and played alot together. Herman showed me what Teamspeak was and told me to go on the mcsg ts. I was very confused on what to do the first few days, but I learned eventually. I started meeting lots of new people, and got more well known in the community.
I mostly got known in the community by a video The_Arena_Master posted on the forums of me hacking, and I got known for being either
1. A new "Rising" star as alot of people were saying
Or
2. A hacker
I got about 10 messages saying I was a hacker from people I wont name, but i still have them m@e's!
1 Month later Herman told me about a new server coming out the next day called The Hive, which was basically a new EU MCSG. He told me how much better it was, so I believe him and played it the day it came out
I loved it.
I became #1 on the Leaderboards with about 150 wins in a week. Hive was a fun experience for me and I met a lot of people like BigMike4Life, OMGjustin Exan Snikkz Steviker ExplosiveBisket and locker651
I ended up becoming very close with xBayani, Graser10, Bisket, Locker, and YoshiYamiYori.
I also met some of my best EU m@e's Charlesyummyegg xExtract and rossiebalboa. In the end they became the people I talked to most
For those who didn't know, Hive is a EU Only server, and all of us were US Players, so we got about 400 - 500 ms. We got tired of hearing so many rumors of US servers coming out and it never happening, so we started playing a bit of mcsg, but not much.
That is, Until Exan joined a clan called, The Forgotten
He told me to apply, so I did. I knew the leader of Forgotten, Soul before I applied, so he accepted me knowing my skill. This is where it all started for me, I met more people than I ever have, like Nitro_Elite Tironas11 Cheedos Atwatt angelgun Pherrera and so many others. When I first joined Forgotten me and pherrera were partner's in this skyblock map, and me and him became friends. Him and Nitro were the first people I talked to in Forgotten.
I was inactive my first weeks of forgotten, but after I got to know everyone, I became very active.
I got Elite in about 2 weeks, eventually got up to Officer, and then Leader.
This was around the time all of Forgotten was addicted to Dungeon Realms. We all became very uninterested in mcsg because of that server, but we came back for Clan Wars Season 2.
From there on out I've been with Forgotten and still talk to the people I mentioned above from the beginning of Forgotten for me. Of course I've met a lot of other people along the way, but that'd make this story go on forever.
ty 4 readying m@e's
time 4 tagging

pepsizPower - Thanks for showing me this server first of all, and you'll always be my first best friend on mcsg m@e! <3 and im deff better at gears 1v1 checkout ill wall bounce u lad

Soul - You gave me a chance into Forgotten and I'm very thankful for that, and I couldn't ask 4 a better leader.

Zoeticly - ilysm bb <3

Tironas11 - I always thought you were a pvp god coz u don't lose unless ur lagging. lol <3

Variation09 - before you quit for awhile to play cod ghost you were my best friend in forgotten <3

Atwatt - You're a freak. <3 but you're one of the funniest people I know and your storys make me wet

Nitro_Elite - You were one of the only people that went out of their way to talk to me when I first joined Forgotten, and I'm glad to have you back now m@e!

hermanhals - One of my first mcsg friends, you'll always be my favorite sloth <3

xExtract - one of my best friends back on hive, and I consider you to be the best pvper here on mcsg m8!

Charlesyummyegg - The funniest black eu m8 I know.

20s - best friend <3

And all my other m8s in Forgotten! ily all.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Around this time me and pepsi grew farther and farther apart, until the point where we didn't play at all. It wasn't exactly a bad thing though.
Yeah, wasnt at all a bad thing xD, going to make this sound a lot better though. The reason why this was happening was that I was still a little bit into xbox, therefore I wasnt exactly going crazy over MCSG, by the time Bom had around 300/400 wins, I was around 150/200. Therefore he was able to join a huge load of clans and do a lot more things, while I was behind. Although I wanted to play more with him, I respected where he was heading and didnt stop him. Now look where he is today. :3

-Now only you're quote, Gears m@e, seems like you think you can wall bounce me, but you dont understand that 2 piecing is a huge thing now in Gears Judgement, so yeeeah, come at me brah.

-Lastly I dont know if anybody else is getting this (http://puu.sh/61EdQ.png), but you might want to fix that XD

-Okay fine, one more thing. Just want to get vthis quote back into your brain. Bom says to Pepsi " Dude can we please just swap off winning, I cant flipping beat you for anything. " Hopefully you remember that back when we never knew about US, man were we smart.

Anways <3
-Pepsi

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, wasnt at all a bad thing xD, going to make this sound a lot better though. The reason why this was happening was that I was still a little bit into xbox, therefore I wasnt exactly going crazy over MCSG, by the time Bom had around 300/400 wins, I was around 150/200. Therefore he was able to join a huge load of clans and do a lot more things, while I was behind. Although I wanted to play more with him, I respected where he was heading and didnt stop him. Now look where he is today. :3

-Now only you're quote, Gears m@e, seems like you think you can wall bounce me, but you dont understand that 2 piecing is a huge thing now in Gears Judgement, so yeeeah, come at me brah.

-Lastly I dont know if anybody else is getting this (http://puu.sh/61EdQ.png), but you might want to fix that XD

-Okay fine, one more thing. Just want to get vthis quote back into your brain. Bom says to Pepsi " Dude can we please just swap off winning, I cant flipping beat you for anything. " Hopefully you remember that back when we never knew about US, man were we smart.

Anways <3
-Pepsi
Yeah it's cause I made the font White at the end, since I use the old website style, the green and black one.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Even though you dont remember me, we were kinda friends back in v1 (you were an iron donor then) and you kinda sucked ;P

I remember once on Teweran SG1

You, -K2skier- and I (Back then i went by DQIX1) were exploring the map and you had gotten stuck in an iron bar trap, that you could go in, but couldnt come back out. We tried for like 10 miutes to get you out but we couldnt do it. You told us to go get refill and we left you there, and then later Deathmatch came, and after we sorted through the equipment and gave you some better gear, you scraped me and K2 both xD (We all sucked back then as well).

Still, a bit sad you dont remember any of it though.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even though you dont remember me, we were kinda friends back in v1 (you were an iron donor then) and you kinda sucked ;P

I remember once on Teweran SG1

You, -K2skier- and I (Back then i went by DQIX1) were exploring the map and you had gotten stuck in an iron bar trap, that you could go in, but couldnt come back out. We tried for like 10 miutes to get you out but we couldnt do it. You told us to go get refill and we left you there, and then later Deathmatch came, and after we sorted through the equipment and gave you some better gear, you scraped me and K2 both xD (We all sucked back then as well).

Still, a bit sad you dont remember any of it though.
No I do remember haha. I also remember that exact game aswell. Me and Pepsi met both you and k2 on the EU Servers on like breeze island or something. But I do remember meeting both of you haha :p

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Well err
I'm bored so I'll do one of these
It all starts around September 2012 I think, where my friend from xbox pepsizPower showed me about a server called MCSG. Me, Pepsi, and some other friends would play Minecraft on xbox and play our own little custom made hunger games, but it was nothing like MCSG.
We didn't really know about Teamspeak at the time and neither of us had skype, so we just talked over xbox and played on our laptops. All I know is me and pepsi got addicted to this. Everyday we grew farther apart from our xbox friends and eventually just ended up playing together all day everyday on mcsg.
We didn't have donor or anything and it was almost impossible to get into a US server, so we played EU for the time being.
Eventually I met some other friends on EU that I would play with. Never talked to them since I didn't have skype or anything, but I would run into them sometimes in games. Those people were Philly67 Eshancowee TeIIo iFroxFTW TacklePop mjwick and some others I can't remember.
after playing for awhile I started to get good, or what I thought was good. I eventually got invited to join Slime Army by TeIIo, and surprisingly I declined it. Me and Pepsi soon got bored of MCSG and took around a 3 - 5 month break.
After awhile pepsi told me to start playing again, so I did. I don't remember the date but I know it was around the time SG4 came out. I got donor, and started playing US Servers since I could actually get into games. I realized how much better it was due to how good my connection was (for people who dont know, I get around 25 - 35 ms on a normal day - god connection)
I became addicted once again. I got to around 280 wins and 500 games played in about 3 months I want to say. Around this time me and pepsi grew farther and farther apart, until the point where we didn't play at all. It wasn't exactly a bad thing though. I started getting into clans. It started out with me getting a skype, and joined a clan called TheElites, which was run by Torchy / Torchscar I met a few people over skype and such and they showed me a server called roxbot which has an impact on my community experience later on in time.
After about another month a new clan started called Empire run by Graser10 Hiqhlights captainmkirk and asimmons. So, I left TheElites, applied for Empire and got accepted. I became friends with hiqhlights and graser, and later on met another new member named bradenthekid007, or who is now known as GoryGator.
I was active in Empire for about 3 weeks, then became very inactive. I spend most my time playing solo there on out, but while I roxbot I met someone named xBreakk and skyped with him, where he introduced me to one of my best friends over the internet hermanhals
Me and herman became very close friends and played alot together. Herman showed me what Teamspeak was and told me to go on the mcsg ts. I was very confused on what to do the first few days, but I learned eventually. I started meeting lots of new people, and got more well known in the community.
I mostly got known in the community by a video The_Arena_Master posted on the forums of me hacking, and I got known for being either
1. A new "Rising" star as alot of people were saying
Or
2. A hacker
I got about 10 messages saying I was a hacker from people I wont name, but i still have them m@e's!
1 Month later Herman told me about a new server coming out the next day called The Hive, which was basically a new EU MCSG. He told me how much better it was, so I believe him and played it the day it came out
I loved it.
I became #1 on the Leaderboards with about 150 wins in a week. Hive was a fun experience for me and I met a lot of people like BigMike4Life, OMGjustin Exan Snikkz Steviker ExplosiveBisket and locker651
I ended up becoming very close with xBayani, Graser10, Bisket, Locker, and YoshiYamiYori.
I also met some of my best EU m@e's Charlesyummyegg xExtract and rossiebalboa. In the end they became the people I talked to most
For those who didn't know, Hive is a EU Only server, and all of us were US Players, so we got about 400 - 500 ms. We got tired of hearing so many rumors of US servers coming out and it never happening, so we started playing a bit of mcsg, but not much.
That is, Until Exan joined a clan called, The Forgotten
He told me to apply, so I did. I knew the leader of Forgotten, Soul before I applied, so he accepted me knowing my skill. This is where it all started for me, I met more people than I ever have, like Nitro_Elite Tironas11 Cheedos Atwatt angelgun Pherrera and so many others. When I first joined Forgotten me and pherrera were partner's in this skyblock map, and me and him became friends. Him and Nitro were the first people I talked to in Forgotten.
I was inactive my first weeks of forgotten, but after I got to know everyone, I became very active.
I got Elite in about 2 weeks, eventually got up to Officer, and then Leader.
This was around the time all of Forgotten was addicted to Dungeon Realms. We all became very uninterested in mcsg because of that server, but we came back for Clan Wars Season 2.
From there on out I've been with Forgotten and still talk to the people I mentioned above from the beginning of Forgotten for me. Of course I've met a lot of other people along the way, but that'd make this story go on forever.
ty 4 readying m@e's
time 4 tagging

pepsizPower - Thanks for showing me this server first of all, and you'll always be my first best friend on mcsg m@e! <3 and im deff better at gears 1v1 checkout ill wall bounce u lad

Soul - You gave me a chance into Forgotten and I'm very thankful for that, and I couldn't ask 4 a better leader.

Zoeticly - ilysm bb <3

Tironas11 - I always thought you were a pvp god coz u don't lose unless ur lagging. lol <3

Variation09 - before you quit for awhile to play cod ghost you were my best friend in forgotten <3

Atwatt - You're a freak. <3 but you're one of the funniest people I know and your storys make me wet

Nitro_Elite - You were one of the only people that went out of their way to talk to me when I first joined Forgotten, and I'm glad to have you back now m@e!

hermanhals - One of my first mcsg friends, you'll always be my favorite sloth <3

xExtract - one of my best friends back on hive, and I consider you to be the best pvper here on mcsg m8!

Charlesyummyegg - The funniest black eu m8 I know.

20s - best friend <3

And all my other m8s in Forgotten! ily all.
Quote so I can read the white text

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
bom i alwys thot u were bttr than i was bcuz u only los wen i get u on fir or 180 bo shot u. gud stry

also pik a m8, its m8 or m@e!!! thot u hung arnd wit sneeky enuf 2 kno that.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember playing with Nitro_Elite in January last year, when he began on that account (RIP hnrbnd) and once a game he would get accused of hacking xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci