• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bows seems underpowered... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes But the Bow is Realy hard to get on target and even then it only takes away 1 heart

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes But the Bow is Realy hard to get on target and even then it only takes away 1 heart
If you understand that, if you fire ahead of a person moving perpendicular to you, they will run into the arrow, it doesn't mess with anything at all. The only problems with bows atm, is that there aren't enough arrows to.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We are already planning to increase bows power. Not to much but enough to make you run away if you are getting pelted with arrows.
Awesome! Thanks Chad! : D
I'll get to put my achievement tag to good use ; )

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah Bows are very under-powered in Minecraft, I wonder if we will ever see a buff to their damage in vanilla Minecraft.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah Bows are very under-powered in Minecraft, I wonder if we will ever see a buff to their damage in vanilla Minecraft.
It used to be overpowered. Way too overpowered. Before it took an adventure update to the knee.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
It used to be overpowered. Way too overpowered. Before it took an adventure update to the knee.
Yay! So gald that the community and the Survival Games team agree with me, i can not wait for the update on bows...

And Evolta, yeah i remember way back before 1.7 you could spam arrows and take down pretty much anyone from a distance... The new mechanic is good, but in the context of SG its lacking somewhat of a punch.

Thanks so much guys!!!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think an increase in damage VIA range should be a helpful too, so the farther away you are, the more damage you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci