• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Brace yourselves... [The 5th MCGamer Awards Update]

Do you like the way the MCGA sounds like so far?

• Yes

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, Moo. It really means a lot. No matter what happens, I'll be grateful for you and your character.

Anyways, I don't think I'll ever be #1 forumer. There are actually a lot of things standing in my way, mainly that I am suspicious of revealing myself, I will probably never start a Youtube or Twitch channel, I simply post too carefully and not enough, and I'm not really known for anything other than Raffle Voting and just over 250 measly forum posts. Mooclan will probably win the 5th awards for forumer, but he may not want to be so active forever. He will probably rise in popularity as a livestreamer, though. Miner9823 definitely has a shot at #1 forumer, in the future. I think that as he matures he will start to be seen as a very good guy to look up to, as well as a creative and thought-provoking poster. His style reminds me of myself more than anyone else.

If you read this Miner, I would recommend you try to repeat yourself and others a little less and make your own points a little more. Also, don't overuse words that tell how much something is done, such as "especially", "very", and "though". (I used to say those words a lot, hehe...) Finally, don't be afraid to be a radical sometimes. If you have a completely original viewpoint, you will be a more valuable asset and will be more respected. Doing so would further solidify your position as an amazing poster!

Oh well, thanks to all of you who have mentioned me for foruming. It means a lot to have a niche in the community. I'm not just saying that. When I have a terrible day, such as today, (I had a huge bloody nose in Spanish that got all over my shirt) I remember you guys and remember that I'm worth something. Mooclan, Miner9823, OhFancy, @NuJaan, Nirmit, Mamiamato24, RC_4777, AGFire2013 and others.
I would like to say how that yes, you have possibly been known for 250 posts and a raffle voting, but remember that you are still a well known member of the community. We have been absolutely grateful for your presence in the network so far, and I hope to continue improving my style of writing when posting long walls of text in the future, but we thank you for everything you have done so far.
I am grateful that I had the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of you and Mooclan.
Although I still may not have much of a chance, due to the fact that I am still somewhat of an average forumite, however I would strongly believe that you definitely have a chance for this MCGamer awards. And I want to make sure you win. <3
I truly thank you for those kind words. If it weren't for you at all, I don't even know what I would be doing right now. :)

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
Yay, I might have a chance. I can see it now! "most valuble Czer" If only lo :(

LegendarySkills

Tribute
Reaction score
i wonder who will get best pvper now that they take popularity into account, so it's fair. If it's Huahwi then they didnt DELIVER

LegendarySkills

Tribute
Reaction score
He isnt good, he is great. But is he the Best? I just want someone to win how actually is the best not close but who is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci