• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Braden's Goodbye

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you aint quitting :(

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
You know Braden, I remember two years ago when we met and we started the Cardboard Box. You were the first staff member I built a friendship with and for that I am truly thankful. I have felt the same frustrations with MCGamer and that was one of the contributing factors to my resignation a year ago. It is easy to see why MCGamer is going downhill. Unless some real change is put into place, the server will be put out of business. I appreciate everything you've done for me as staff and beyond and will never forget the skills I have learned from being friends with you. Please PM me any way we can keep in contact since we both are not going to be on here anymore.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA if you got declined for that I'm probably banned from applying

No, but in all seriousness it's sad that you're leaving. I mean, a lot of us technically quit but never really leave but if you're truly getting out of here, I'll be sad to see you go. It was awesome working with you with the Community Games and such, and I saw you as a great staff member and an incredible Sr. Mod. See ya around amigo

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA if you got declined for that I'm probably banned from applying

No, but in all seriousness it's sad that you're leaving. I mean, a lot of us technically quit but never really leave but if you're truly getting out of here, I'll be sad to see you go. It was awesome working with you with the Community Games and such, and I saw you as a great staff member and an incredible Sr. Mod. See ya around amigo
Thanks for the kind words! I've really enjoyed getting to know you and working with you. Good luck in life, man.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Without going too much into depth about my application, it was partially denied for "poor forums chat history". Some of the "poor forums chat history" includes this:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/how-can-mcgamer-be-saved.273306/page-2#post-2561365
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/suggestion-chatbox-on-the-forums.272523/page-2#post-2556279
Is this a god damn joke? What is wrong with this place...

Anyways Braden you a Day1 A1 homie and thanks for the tag! Good luck with your future!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Is this a god damn joke? What is wrong with this place...

Anyways Braden you a Day1 A1 homie and thanks for the tag! Good luck with your future!
Thanks, man! I wish the same to you bro. Thanks for all the good times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci