• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2 Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Firstly you have just triple posted -_- and secondly I just think leave it as it is, everyone knows all the chests, where they have to go, what is tier 1 and tier 2 and they are familiar with their surroundings so I recommend not changing it.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I recommend not making Breeze Island 2 because Breeze 1 is already terrible.
Think of your own map idea all you are doing is copying a map which btw was not made by you. And "Making Improvements" to a already solid map. Get your own Ideas because I guarantee that this will never be and MCSG map.
It's terrible, but yet solid? If you think it's terrible, why won't you want some work done to an alternative that might replace it? I don't see how that's bad..

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
I have talked to static_nightmare about scrapping Breeze Island 2 and assisting him on recreating Breeze Island 1. He told me he doesn't think he has the time himself to recreate Breeze Island but he would love to see me try it. So...would you guys want me to follow his plan and recreate Breeze Island 1 or continue on Breeze Island 2? Remember, we barely have anything done on BI2. Plus, we might be able to apply BI2 suggestions on the recreation, but I'll surely ask static beforehand. Lets say this, if this reply gets 5 likes we'll do BI1 RECREATED.
This isn't my vote but If you do recreate, I'll help

L

Lululioness

Never minddddd.

Firstly you have just triple posted -_- and secondly I just think leave it as it is, everyone knows all the chests, where they have to go, what is tier 1 and tier 2 and they are familiar with their surroundings so I recommend not changing it.
Also, the point of changing it is to get rid of the amount of oceans, and spruce it up so IT'S NOT SO EASY. That means moving chests, adding new structures and yeah. There's a revamp happening anyways.

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
I dun think the lily pads are a good idea... I actually really like the water that leads to corn. The island should also look like an island. Water must be reduced. The chasing at corn has been solved as lightning strikes on land as long ad ur not at the corn so as long as u wait u will win. Although breeze 2 should be different, not many things should be changed like the sand on the ground makes the map really good, like an island. Currently there are no traps on the island, but there could be a trap that is placed close to a tier 2 double chest on a pirate ship? The small 'islands' near corn also are really nice. These are the things I like in breeze so.... Yeah. There should also be significantly more water than other maps, but not so much. Breeze 2 should be an improvement of breeze 1, not a totally new map. Unless its like tsg2

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I dun think the lily pads are a good idea... I actually really like the water that leads to corn. The island should also look like an island. Water must be reduced. The chasing at corn has been solved as lightning strikes on land as long ad ur not at the corn so as long as u wait u will win. Although breeze 2 should be different, not many things should be changed like the sand on the ground makes the map really good, like an island. Currently there are no traps on the island, but there could be a trap that is placed close to a tier 2 double chest on a pirate ship? The small 'islands' near corn also are really nice. These are the things I like in breeze so.... Yeah. There should also be significantly more water than other maps, but not so much. Breeze 2 should be an improvement of breeze 1, not a totally new map. Unless its like tsg2
The reason the water should be behind, if I'm not enterily mistaken is that you shouldn't be able to win using nothing but an fishing rod (pulling an G33ke). I'm also pretty sure water behind the cornucopia could lead to interesting fights and prevent running/chasing.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
A volcano! Or better yet, put the corn in the volcano!
And if you want to troll people to death (literally), make the corn layout exactly the same! Jk.
Probably be better if you put very few ways to fall and die.

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
One of the things i love about breeze 1 was there was so many ways to win if u had nothing from chests, (ex:rotten flesh and sticks from all chests) you could still win by climbing vines and camping in a tree waiting for a person to knock off the ledge and steal their loot, i want this to still be possible, because other than that, if u get boat or a sword at spawn, you win breeze. Also, make the only place with multiple chests easily accessed, the corn, or else the boat is still a haven.

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
Also i can do complicated redstone work if u need help. message me on mcsg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member