• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2 Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Recently I asked static_nightmare if he would give me the permission of building Breeze Island 2, he responded with a yes. So now I'm wondering, what do YOU guys want in Breeze Island 2? Post your suggestion down below and I'll accept do-able and appropriate suggestions.

Accepted:
1. Better corn for deathmatch. (Can't constantly run in a circle like Breeze Island 1)
2. Aftermath of a battle between several Pirate Ships.
3. Bigger main island, less water and swimming.
5. More on the main island and less on the other islands.
6. More islands, with a different theme on each. (Suggested by chockadlad)
7. Campfire, possibly on an island. (Suggested by Lululioness)
8. Waterfall(s) (Suggested by Sup3rT0nyRocks)
9. Cave system up in a hilly part. (Suggested by fatmannumbah8)
10. Easter Eggs about the first Breeze Island. (tyler773mc)

Possibly:
1. Cannibal Village (Suggested by ugle99)
2. Suspension Bridge (Possibly made from Birch Planks)
3. Tree's blown by a Breeze. (Suggested by Lululioness)
4. A dispenser in a ship. (Suggested by TorchScar)
5. A floating island. (Suggested by inconceivable81)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
More islands that has different themes. I've a feeling that the map will be fantastic.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Less water, seeing as it's Breeze that'll be hard to pull off.. I like Breeze as a map, but plsno breeze 2.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Less water, seeing as it's Breeze that'll be hard to pull off.. I like Breeze as a map, but plsno breeze 2.
Static probably heard of the complaints on the first Breeze Island, he already warned me to make the island bigger so that there'll be less water. If you guys want, I can add bridges as a faster transport to other islands? It'll be hard to pull off but I'll try to.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Static probably heard of the complaints on the first Breeze Island, he already warned me to make the island bigger so that there'll be less water. If you guys want, I can add bridges as a faster transport to other islands? It'll be hard to pull off but I'll try to.
Bridges would ruin Breeze Island, imo.

I can't really think of a solution, but definately less water would help. Maybe, a few occasional lily pads? Might work, but you'd need to make it look non ugly. :p

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Bridges would ruin Breeze Island, imo.

I can't really think of a solution, but definately less water would help. Maybe, a few occasional lily pads? Might work, but you'd need to make it look non ugly. :p
That's the thing. I was normally planning on putting lily pads but that would sorta ruin the theme of Breeze Island too. Breeze Island was supposed to be a paradise, natural island sort of theme, and IMO lily pad is more of a swamp themed thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci